Vol. 1 - The First Day, Part 1

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1st.

It's been two weeks since Itachi, Mio, and Kokoro go to Tokyo and stay on Suzune's house. Now as their first day of high school begins, four of them quickly prepare to be managing to reach the closest bus stop in time. As for Shisui, he knows that the crow always follows him so he allows him to perch on the bus station and follow the bus he will ride on.

From his stay on Suzune's house, Itachi manage to conclude that Suzune's parents is like what both Manabu and Suzune said to him. Both are kind and even shown generosity toward guests since they said Suzune never take her friends to her home before. However at the same time, they also busy with their work, especially Mr. Horikita. And based on his observation, he can conclude that an environment like this is not good for Suzune's growth. Its not like that he blame her parents for Suzune previous behavior but it seems they start to realize the error of their ways as he sees Ms. Horikita preparing probably her last made breakfast for her daughter before meet again on the Summer Vacation.

However, Suzune and Kokoro leave earlier since the bus that they ride upon only accept two more person so for Mio and Itachi, they must wait for another bus.

"Ah... Darn it! And here we are not late and we still need to wait another bus." Mio complained as she sit on the bus station.

"At least Kokoro will be accompanying by Suzune to the class since we don't even on the same class as both of them." Itachi replied as the next bus already arrives. He quickly walks inside the bus.

"Yeah I know." Mio stated as she also entering the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As both of them entering the bus, Mio quickly seat on women priority seat which on her relief, empty. Before packing, she does some morning exercise on Suzune's bedroom much to her annoyance and make her tired a bit. As for Itachi, he choose to stand up and grip the railing on the bus since he knows there are more people that need to sit on priority seat more than he does.

From what he sees, this bus only hold handful on ANHS students based on the uniform. ANHS uniform is split into two, for men and women. This rather intrigue Itachi since on his old world, there's no regulations for the uniform. The uniform for male students consists of a white dress shirt beneath a red button-up blazer, paired with dull green pants, brown shoes, and a blue or burgundy tie. Female students wear a similar uniform, consisting of a white dress shirt and a red button-up blazer, along with a white miniskirt, black socks that vary from calf-length to thigh-length, brown shoes, and a blue or burgundy bow-tie. And that's what both of them and a handful of ANHS students inside the bus currently wear.

"Um... Excuse me? Are you a new student as well?" Itachi glance to see a young man ask him with a smile. He has light gray hair, pale skin, and is of average height with a slim build. He has segmental heterochromia, consisting of purple on the top half of his iris and yellow along the bottom curve of his pupil. His hair is short and swept forward in loose spikes with a lock left long on the right side of his face. Like Itachi, he wears male ANHS student uniform. But the strangest part is how he wields his belt. The belt is so long that the end parts of it hang loose like the tail of a tiger.