Vol. 3 - At the Middle of Pacific, Part 2

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belong to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days have passed since Speranza departs from Tokyo Harbor with first year ANHS students, their homeroom teacher, and two members of the Hunting Dog on board with the destination was a small island on the middle of the Pacific Ocean which belongs to ANHS. The island was located approx. 200 kilometers from Midway, the strategic small atolls that become the place where Japan suffers crushing defeat against the United States in World War 2. With the current speed, the Speranza will arrive close to the island in five more days and after it arrived close to the shore, the passengers will go to the island using smaller boat.

For the first two days, the students mostly rest on their room, play to their friends' room or go the restaurant. It is on the third day that most of them enjoying the luxury of Speranza like swimming pool, spa, and the theater among the numerous attractions exist inside the cruise.

For Itachi, he currently on the ship deck which is located close to the swimming pool. With Shisui on his left arm, he going to make Shisui train a bit as he knows the small differences in climate will probably make him uncomfortable despite his species tolerance to most kind of habitats.

This time however, he trains Shisui on something that's truly unexpected.

"Hn. Seems there's school of small fish that ride close to the cruise propeller current." He commented as clearly seen from the deck, school of pacific herring is swimming close to the cruise, probably thought the cruise as a protection. "What do you think Shisui. Can you catch one of them?" He asked the bird.

"Kaaw!" Shisui cawed.

"I see. Then, bring me one of the biggest." He ordered which reply by Shisui flying to below of the cruise. The crow then flies close to the water surface. Aside from usual training to make him friendlier toward people he can trust, Shisui was trained by Itachi in unorthodox ways to make him able to do something that usually only birds of prey like eagles able to do. Calculating the precise moments to strike, he dips one of his feet to the water and manages to catch a single, large pacific herring. He then quickly grabs the fish by its beak before fly back toward the ship deck where Itachi was waiting.

"Good work as always." Itachi smiled at him as he perch on Itachi's right shoulder which he then swallow the fish whole.

"And here you were when I was searching for you. Ku ku ku, finish playing with your bird already?" Ryuuen suddenly called him as he walks close to him from the wine bar that close to the swimming pool. He currently bored and agrees to accompany Itachi for his 'morning routine', although he not expect it to be training his crow.

"Sorry for making you must accompany here. It seems Mio is overslept with the others so I don't bother to awake her." Itachi then turned to look at his class leader. Like knowing that his time with his master is off, Shisui take flight from Itachi's right shoulder. "I think it's time to speak about that?" He asked, knowing that they will not have time to waste.

"Ku ku ku, of course it is. Let's talk about it in my room. Lucky that my roommate are the idiot Yamauchi from Class 1-D, Yahiko from Class 1-A, and random goons from Class 1-B. They already come out in the morning and I doubt they will return quickly. I already ask some of our class to attend the meeting in order to create cohesion." Ryuuen informed.