Vol. 2 - Assault

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Suzune Horikita, the current atmosphere inside her class is quite calm and return to normalcy after Sudou's almost expelled due to the mid-term. Everyone seems busy enjoy their high school life and all. However for all the enjoyment, Suzune can't help but worry about someone.

Kikyou Kushida is seen only sitting on her seat for few weeks. This is odd for her considers how she act for the first two weeks. Even though Suzune worries to get close to her is a rumored mastermind of a certain incident on her middle grade, she can't help but worry about her. Part of her really wants to talk with her at least to console her but another part of her still afraid to do so.

However, it seems that Kokoro approaching Kushida. Based on her observation, the meek but kind girl hardly makes friend with anyone except Kushida and Mei-Yu Wang or rather known by other girls on Class 1-D as Mii-chan. She's a young girl with blue hair tied to twin-tails and petite body.

"K-Kushida-san... Let's go to the Keyaki M-Mall with both of us." Kokoro tried to persuade her.

"Y-You seems very silent for few weeks Kushida-san. W-What's the matter?" Mii-chan also asked her in worry.

Kushida look toward both of them with her smile. Seems she still have enough energy to using her fake persona in front of everyone. "N-No need to worry about me Mii-chan! I'm sorry Kokoro-chan, I can't join both of you for now. I have something to do you see." She softly rejects their offer. "I-I suddenly not feel that well. Maybe later."

Seeing that Kushida seems not want to, Kokoro just nod in understanding while Mii-chan have concerned look on her face.

'Something's not right here.' Suzune concluded as she sees Hirata approaching her. "Are you also worried about Kushida-san, Hirata-kun?" She asked.

Hirata nod with concerned look on his face. "Ever since two weeks ago, she's not act like her usual self. I wonder if she has some problems with students of the other class. However, considers her kindness, I think that's impossible." He opined.

"I agree. However, I think there's nothing wrong if we try to investigate it. After all, I can see if she's like this, it will affect the class mood sooner or later if we considers Yamauchi-kun and Kanji-kun to it." Suzune said to him. 'It seems here it comes... My next challenge inside this school.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Class 1-C, the current subject teacher which is Chie just finished her learning hour and went out from the class; all of the student already come out to return to their dorm room. However, Minori still stay inside the class as she watches Sumireko seems making some teas from the herbs she have on the table. 'I don't know what's wrong but I think Sumireko is just a normal girl.' She thought as she observed her. 'Did I probably just false-accused her? No. The fact that Kushida-san comes out from her room injured still remains. There's no way she didn't do anything to her.'

Noticed that Minori is looking at her, Sumireko then turn her attention and smiled at her. "Ara, seems you watching me with interest Kinoshita-san. I wonder why you still not return yet to your dorm room?" She said with formal tone.