Vol. 3 - Demon Closes In

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belong to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the wind blows on the island, it was not a mere coincidence. Dazai already read the weather forecast from the Japanese government that three days from now, the island will be hit by a tropical storm from the east. Although it was not strong, it was a perfect cover to do anything.

Especially for the person that stands facing him right now.

"I see. So you really know about this school secret?" Dazai asked with narrowed eyes. When he met with Fyodor years ago, he can tell that this man was a dangerous person to the core. A deranged individual that'll not hesitate to sacrifice anyone and claimed to do so per his God's will. If he want, he truly want to kill him here and then. However, he knows that even killing him doesn't mean the problems are over.

Fyodor closed his eyes while smiled mockingly. "Dazai-kun. This plain already exists for a long time. Do you think it's not easy to figure that out? Especially the equivalent of the Guild also exists on this country and I must say... It disturbs my plan to give salvation to this world." He said with a bit tired tone.

"That's your own fault. That man never interests in anything but to feel ecstasy of becoming on the top. If I become you, I never risk myself to try to make a deal with him. That's why I agree on you on one thing. To kill him when the time is right." Dazai replied with mocking tone. "Back to the main topic, what is your goal for staying on this island with your strongest subordinates nonetheless? I not taking that you're just enjoy your day on the place like this."

"Is that your way to say that you probably feel pity for me?" Fyodor snickered before he smiled maliciously. "However, as my chess mate I'll tell you. It was a mere... Game. Nothing more than that. I think you can agree with me on that isn't it?"

"Of course it is. His existence although he currently not making move right now can turn the table of your game. However, I never think that yourself will be on the island. That means someone or something so important must be confirmed by your own." Dazai guessed as he walk toward Fyodor but just pass him.

Fyodor still maintain his smile, speak up once again. "On tomorrow night, expect to be some fun will happen on the island. If my prediction was right, Sigma-san already gets what he wants from Satou-san. No need to worry though, I won't kill any of the students. As they're still important for the next step of my plan. The same can't be said for my other dear friend though."

"Hee. Thank you for the relieving information. However, let me warn you something Fyodor." Dazai said as he walks away from him. "Don't ever underestimate my dear students. Like you said... They currently maybe just pups but that will not last long until all of them become a pack of stray dogs that'll rip you into pieces." He said. 'Because... I know you already hold advantage from the start... By two spies you're put on the first years.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Satou location on wherever place on the island. It was hours passed after Dazai and Fyodor finally confronting each other on the island. After Sigma touches her, she still shows no signs of waking up from whatever the effect of Sigma's Special Ability has on her. Something that notice by the second ANHS student that captures by Rats in the House of the Dead.