Vol. 1 - S-System

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three days had passed since Itachi and Ryuuen re-match which at the same time deciding Class 1-C leader. The match end with Ryuuen's victory over Itachi that cement his position as the leader of Class 1-C.

It's currently Saturday, and it's time for them to go swimming, since it was Swimming Class time. Something that's quite normal for Itachi as he also does this during his old life, although not in school but self-taught alongside Shisui guide as well.

Currently, he's changing his outfit in boy's room alongside the others before Ryuuen approach him.

"Itachi. Let's announce it today." He said seriously. "We need to get the class organized before it's too late."

"I see." Itachi said as he finished changing his clothes which caught the surprise of other male students, except Albert who silently changing on his own. "Very well then. We still have Dazai-sensei games and study groups formation to be worried about."

"You quite muscular, Itachi-san." Kondou praised after seeing Itachi's body.

"No wonder you and Ryuuen-san able to go toe and toe like that." Ishizaki also followed.

"It's nothing actually. If I go with Albert in term of physical, I'll probably lose. Kakeru and I just happen to have similarity in physical strength." Itachi said. It's true though that he currently not stand a chance against Albert in pure physique but he can beat him probably in techniques, like what he did to Kouenji three years ago. However, he pretty certain if he trained more, he probably can beat Albert.

"Ku ku ku. No need to get humble. I bet you can probably one-shot everyone in here." Ryuuen lightly joked.

"That's much exaggerated, Dragon-kun~" Fudou joked as he change his outfit.

"What do you say Madan bastard? You the one that get beaten by Itachi on the first round." Ryuuen countered.

"Oi oi~ Say the Dragon-kun who got beaten by the same person twice. Didn't they say if someone is beaten twice by the same person they didn't stand a chance?" Fudou countered rather jokingly.

"Hoo. I'll break that old shit just see." Ryuuen challenged. "Or maybe we shall spar after this swimming lesson nonsense is done?"

"Pass~." Fudou said as he walks past Ryuuen. However, he later glances with a smirk. "However, if it's a swimming contest I wouldn't mind."

"Enough both of you." Itachi sighed. "Let's go to the outside and greet the girls before the swimming instructor arrive. And this is warning." His gaze then turns murderous toward the others sans Albert, Ryuuen, and Fudou. "Don't you ever have any pervert thoughts about the girl in a swimsuit. If you do." He then glances at Albert who cracks his fist. "Then they'll return with black eyes I can promise you that. Understand?" He demanded.

Most of the boys, including Komiya, Kondou, and Ishizaki felt intimated by Itachi as their eyes become black dot. "Y-Yeah. We understand."

"Huh." Ryuuen disinterest with the event that happens as he walkout from the changing room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the males already exiting the male changing room, once they already reach the swimming pool, they are immediately greeted by the girls. Uniquely, Class 1-C has more female students than the male, which are 23 against 17 male students. And from what he sees, seems Mio currently manage to lead most of the girls with Yabu being the second.