AUTHOR'S NOTES AND OTHER JUNK PART 3

May 3, 2015

HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

So, in the pervious chapter, I included a new girl named Frica! I really did not like writing in her prospective because she seemed a little bratty and selfish. But, I never really tried writing a character like her as well, so this should be interesting for me to see how this story all turns out with her in it. I thought, since I introduced her as another main character, you guys should know a few things that are unexplained in the chapter.

1. she does not like reading a whole lot

2. She knows English French, Spanish and German

3. she is 5'4''

4. she does not like the outdoors because she hates dealing with bugs and hot weather that is "bad for your skin".

5. her favorite color is pink

6. she was born on August 7

7. She was born in Paris, France.

8.  She loves baking sweets and does it often.

9. Her dream is to one day own a successful baking company that ships the cakes that she bakes personally worldwide.

10. She doesn't like cooking meat and eats lots of vegetables, grains and sweets.

Yeah...she's really not like Silya at all. I am really bad at cooking myself, but it doesn't mean that I don't like it a lot. I love it actually. I just don't mix well with measuring the ingredients or being able to do things with a lot of balance.

I will be out of school soon for the summer which leaves me with a lot more free time to write, YAY! I am cheering beyond my limit of happiness right now!

So, eat sushi, go outside, procrastinate on homework, wait until one in the morning to do it. Actually do it, go to sleep dreaming about strawberries!

~S&L

💎🎓💍🎍🎉🎅🎂🎃🎁🎀🎈💍🍟🍞🍝🍚🍘🍘🍙🍙🍘🍙🍙🍘🍙🍱🍱