3K+ Views and a Few Few Things to Let You Know!

Hello, my wonderful fans, followers and readers! 

So we have finally reached 3K views of this story and 95 favorites! I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I feel towards you all! I mean, truly, when I first wrote this book, I had a lot of doubt about this, especially because I wasn't sure what was going to happen exactly with each character or how I would write it.  So I just started to just write out the characters names and I wanted there to be a strong female lead and a guy that was sweet, but a little naive.  So, I usually start with the personalities of a character to determine what the names are going to be. I usually like my main characters to have unusual names, so these names just kind of make their way into my head. 

A few things about me:

1. I actually have a physical challenge (disability), but I don't like using that word. I am a college student with Cerebral Palsy, and like Jaylin, I use crutches everywhere I go. So, writing a story like Running on Empty is very personal to me on several levels.

2. My favorite color is blue for sure and I think it was actually middle school when I started wanting everything around me to be blue, any shade of blue is fantastic to me.

3. I don't like eating Mac and Cheese or black olives, other wise count me to pretty much be into everything else.

4. I love to run on my crutches and I ran my first 5k (3.1 miles) about two years ago to be able to get inspiration. 

5. Just recently, I've started lifting wights to build up my upper body strength.

6. I went through years of physical therapy and had to learn how to sit up, how to walk with and a little without my crutches and how to be able to walk up and down stairs.

7. I am a colleague students who loves to read and write romantic, adventure, mystery, comedy and fantasy stories. 

8. My favorite writer is Anne Frank, for she is the one that inspired me to write and look at other people's stories instead of my own.

9. I am adopted from another country, and unfortunately don't know how to speak or write in that language anymore, but I love reading novels and watching other movies from different cultures. 

10. I love dogs and wild animals such as tigers, lions and narwhal whales. 

11. I love recycling and will do all I can to help the earth.

12. I have an outgoing personality and am very talkative.

13. I'm the most quiet at school and spend my time reading and writing.

14. I read lots of manga and love watching anime. My first anime was Inuyasha. I found it on YouTube when I was grounded and I came into the anime world, excited. 

15. I love romance and love story and believe that everyone has the right to love whoever they want.

16. I listen to Country, Pop, Christian, rock music and anything that sounds catchy. I listen to most of my music on Pandora and YouTube anime amvs.

17. My favorite song artists/bands are: The Beatles, Marianas Trench, Ed Sheeran, Boyce Avenue, Matt Kearney, and different cover artist. 

18. A lot of the songs that are attached with each chapter are songs that I am into or that I listen to a ton.

19. I am a big fan of Sherlock on BBC because one of my best friends, showed me and am soooo looking forward to a possible 4th season.

20. I love any kind of seafood and I eat a ton of rice, for those are things I can't live without.

21. Green Tea is my favorite drink and I love it hot. 

22. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon and I haven't watched any of the newer seasons of Pokemon besides the ones with Misty.

23. I love being abnormal and different. 

24. Spring and Fall or my favorite seasons and my favorite holiday is Christmas because the spirit of cheer.

So, that is pretty much all I think of , unless any of you have any questions. Thank you all again for your support, feel free to vote, comment and subscribe! 

One more thing, 

There has been a song that has been stuck in my head and this AMV is just too good not to share!

Yes, this is an Inuyasha AMV and I support a lot of the parring, but my favorite are Kagome and Inuyasha. I dedicate this song to the one that I love and I hope they know how much their friendship mean to me.

Enjoy and the next chapter will be up soon!

~S&L