Tracy

Dear diary, 

I've decided to live with my sister for the remainder of the time living here in this town. 

I thought my mom would be supportive of my change and encourage more growth but all she ever does is put me down with comments like 

"Well, if you weren't so annoying maybe, Max, wouldn't have done what he did to you" 

"Are you sure you want to start styling your hair in curls, you look so much better with straight hair" 

"Don't be such a prune and just accept Max's apology" 

I'm just sick and tired of hearing these comments. I feel like my mother is never on my side and she secretly cares more about Lilly's son than her own daughters. 

These past few days have put a strain on my mental state, and I've decided I needed a positive role model around me and what better role model then my sister. 

On a happier note, I've started posting more on my Instagram. At first, I was super self-conscious thinking I wasn't pretty enough 

but my sister kept reassuring me that I was and that I shouldn't care what others think of me and to just post what I want. so, I did. 

surprisingly I have gotten quite a few followers, to be exact 102, but it's still a lot considering I don't have many friends, sorry, scratch that, I don't have any but that's on my bucket list of things to do, making, new genuine friends. 

I've also found a new place to read my book. After the whole shit show at the cafe a couple days ago, I've decided I needed a new change of scenery

so, I started searching up small cafe places, diners, whatever would be suitable to eat and read my books. 

well, I did find one and it's called sweat grill. It's a small diner that is family owned but don't tell anyone this is between you and me, Hehe... xoxo 

Tracy