Please read!

Hello there! Welcome to my Black Phone Preference book! I've seen lots of these and I wanted to do one of my own, there are some things that you should know before reading.

If you have a request please share it with me! I would love to hear all of your ideas!

I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT
The people that I will be writing about are minors. I am not comfortable writing smut about them. I will also not write for the Grabber. I absolutely love Ethan Hawke he did a great job playing this psychopathic character but I did not like the Grabber one bit(No hate to Ethan Hawke). Sorry to the people out there who like reading for the Grabber.

What I will write!

Fluff Fluff Fluff.

I will 100% write Fluff! I will also write Angst! Mostly anything that doesn't have to do with smut.

This book will mostly be fem reader. Sorry about that but I will try my hardest to make it gn reader, just give me some time and I will make it happen.

This book will have the characters such as:

Finney Blake

Robin Arellano

Vance Hopper

Bruce Yamada

Billy Showalter

Griffin Stagg

If you are being disrespectful I will not hesitate to mute you. So everyone please be respectful so I will not have to do that.

If I have any spelling mistakes please let me know so I can go back and fix them. Once again if you have any request in mind please share them!

♡•Hope you enjoy this book!•♡

-TheRandomBlackcoffee