▪︎How they are in a Escape room▪︎

Finney:•Is scared for his life

Finney:
Is scared for his life.
•Holds onto your arm for the life of him.
•Screams so loud.(Your poor ears)
•He will run so fast he will run into one of the doors.
•"Come on come on y/n! We need to run! Now!!" While he is pulling your arm while it feels like he is ripping your arm off.
•After you guys come out(after for a long time..) he is running back home(he drags you along ofc).
•Is awake all night. Can not sleep, he cuddles up with you because he is so scared.

Robin:
Claims he is 'your protector'
•Ends up flinching a little. When you catch him he just complains that a bug got on him💀

•He hides behind one of the props to scare you. He gets slapped across the face😭.
•" OH DIOS MÍO! PEQUEÑA MIERDA!"
•He runs into one of the workers.
•When you guys come out and go back home he looks at everyone with a glare. (He can't look at anyone the same💀😭)
•Will hold your hand so tight

Vance:
You know what's about to happen🙄💀
•He punches one of the workers square in the face.
•Y'all get kicked out.
(I'm not leaving you guys with a preference like that.)
•You hold onto his arm the whole time.
•"These stupid bitches think they can scare me? Im Pinball mother fucking Vanc-" proceeds to get jumped scared and punches the worker in the face. Grabs your arm and runs. "Vance!"
•Glares at the cameras
•When you both go home he carries you bridal style, he complains that your legs are to wobbly to walk from being scared to much.

Bruce:
Is scared shitless
•Stands in front of you to protect you
•"Don't worry beautiful, I'll protect you-" gets jumpscared. He screams so loud like a girl. He runs to another room and leaves you there.
•The worker just looks at you.
• When you guys go home you ignored him.
•"I'm so sorry my love! I will never do that again!" After lots of apologies you forgave him.
•His sister called him a scardey cat and you agree. "YOU BOTH ARE SO MEAN!"

Billy/Paperboy:
•He stares at the camera the whole time💀
•Hold your hand the whole time while trying to solve codes.
•When he gets jumped scared he screams and pushes you behind him.
•"Let me die! Just let my girlfriend live!" "Billy there gone." "Oh, okay let's continue"
•He will most likely faint when he gets jump scared. You have to catch this poor boy💀
•When you guys get out you run stirght home and cuddle with him and his dog. Is to scared to even move.
•Do not recommend for Billy😃👍

Griffin:
•After for so long you convince him.
•The workers tell him that he's too short and look 10 years old💀, they let you guys in anyways.
•This smart boy gets you in and out so fast.
•You guys got jump scared and he hit the dude with one of the props.
•The workers are impressed with him
•They give you guys a sticker👍
•Both go home with stickers for being brave motherfuckers💪

A/n:Hello! Hope you guys are doing great! Make sure to drink lots of water! It will keep you hydrated, anywho I hope you guys liked this preference and I'll see you in the next one. Bye!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee