▪︎When they take you to a dance▪︎

A/n: Song I recommend to listen to while reading this is "I can't tell you why" "Head over heels/Broken" and "Time after Time"

Finney:
•Gwen and Robin helped him find a nice suit for you. They both helped Finn pay for it which he told them not to.
•Gwen goes over to your house and helps you get ready. She helps you with your hair and your dress/suit.
•Her, Robin, and Finney go over flirty pick up lines to tell you. Gwen somehow finds a red carnation and tells Finney to give it to you.
•When it's time for the dance and your walking towards him he feels the world pause and it's just you lighting up the room.
•His hands get all sweaty and millions of thought are running through his head. His face and ears are red and hot. This boy thinks you are so stunning.
•"Hey Finn!" "He..hey y/n..you look...amazing." He just looks at you with a dreamy expression. He loves you so much.
•When it's time for slow dancing he tries to be smooth and flirty but ends up messing all his lines up. He's so embarrassed. But you take hid hand and go to the dance floor and slow dance with Finney.
•When his bullies notice that your slow dancing with Finney they start snickering at each other, you look at his bullies and then at Finney and kiss him passionately on the lips. His eyes are open wide. The bullies stop snickering and are shocked.
•Once the dance is over Finney has his hand in yours and walks you home. When you guys make it to your doorstep, he pulls out the red carnation and gives it to you. "It reminded me of you.." "Aww Finn..." You grab the collar of his suit and peck his lips. This boy was a blushing mess when he got home.

•You both had such a great time💖👍

Robin:
•Gwen and Finney helped him the whole way.
•Finney told him to not wear his bandana to the dance. Saying that it won't match with the suit. "I'll make it match."
•He in fact did. Instead of having it around his head he had it around his neck💀. I swear this boy needs to wear his bandana 24/7 to feel satisfied.
•Gwen helped him with his hair which was such a pain in the ass. "Gosh Robin cut your hair!" "What!? He'll no it's my hai-" Gwen hits his with the brush. "Stop moving!" She screams "Well it feels like your ripping my hair out!"
•He was ready🙂
•He got you a rose. He wants to feel and look so smooth and flirty.
•"Mi amor you look so gorgeous." When you guys start making love eyes at each other Finney and Gwen get grossed out. "OKAY LOVE BIRDS WE GET YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!"
•When you guys go to the dance his hand is on your waist the whole time.
•When it's time to slow dance he's being really smooth. Having his hand around your waist and smirking at you.
•When the dance is over he takes you home and when your on the porch he grabs the side of your face and gives you a passionate kiss.
•"I had a great time amor, let's do it again."

Vance:
•At first he didn't want to go to a dance. He's not really into that stuff.

It took a lot of convincing for Vance to go to the dance. It's not that he doesn't want to go with you. He's just not into that stuff.
•He feels a bit(a bit) bad that you will go to the dance with no one he finally agrees to go.
•He doesn't want to dance in front of everyone, but sucks it up and dances with you in some small area.
•Expect him to take you to the bathroom or the janitors room😉😏
•You guys ended up ditching the dance and went to the park. It was still lots of fun.👍

Bruce:
•This boy is like 2 steps ahead. He had everything planned out for this day.
•His sister and Mom helped him with his hair and the little gifts.
•When he picked you up he was so stunned by your beauty.
•He couldn't stop staring at you. Great job you broke Bruce.
•Everyone wants to be you guys. In love.
•He makes your night so special he wants this to be with you forever.
•He calls you nicknames like "Beautiful, love, prince/princess." All of them.
•After the dance he takes you to this hill that the moon shines on.
•You guys just cuddle while stargazing💖
•You guys had so much fun.

Billy/Paperboy:
•He legit was about to sneak his dog into the dance, that was until you caught him.
•You guys stayed only stayed for half of the dance. Billy had other stuff planned for your amazing night.
•While at the dance you guys were dancing the whole time. This boy wouldn't stop dancing💀.(I thought that his dance moves would be like Brian in the breakfast club, with his head spinning around💀.)
•When you guys go home from the dance he takes you to his garage and he has so many candles lit up and there is a little table with two chairs and a dog bed.
•He got you a slice of cake(any kind you like). You both shared it while the dog was eating his dog food.
•You grab the sides of his face and give him a passionate kiss. "I love you Billy." "I love you too y/n" He blushed mad crazy after.

Griffin:
•Like Vance he didn't really want to go to the dance.
•He was nervous that his bullies would pop out and ruin everything.
•You didn't want to make Griffin uncomfortable so you told him that you guys were going to stay in the libary while the dance was going on.
•He agreed. When you guys went to the libary he felt so bad..you wanted to take him to a dance and have the time of your life's but he had to complian and say that he didn't want to go😕.
•He felt like a jerk. He apologized to you so much "I'm sorry that I ruined your night y/n..I'm such a jerk for doing that..you..don't deserve this..I don't deserve you.." "Griffin you are my world..you never ruined my night! Just sitting here with you makes my day, every single time. Griffin you're not a jerk.. you're so special you mean so much to me than you realize."
•He started tearing up while he pulled you into a bone crushing hug.
•You guys shared some chocolates and read many books with the faded music in the back.

A/n:
Hey...it's been a while..I'm so sorry it took so long to write a preference, I was dealing with so many difficulties in my life that I needed a little break. I'm also dealing with sports too. I've said this before it may take me a few days to do a preference, but I will get them done. Also today we honor those who lost their loves in the 9/11 incident and RIP Queen Elizabeth. We have lost so many people in our lives so please be there for your loved ones before it's too late. And thank you so much for 15k veiws!! You guys make my day every single time you read my preference book, you guys are the best. And I'll see you all in the next preference.

-TheRandomBlackcoffee