▪︎You make them flustered▪︎

Finney:•Anything you do, will make Finney flustered

Finney:
•Anything you do, will make Finney flustered. He's a shy boy<3. Gwen will bust out laughing and embarrass the crap out of him.
•"Ooo!! Look at how red Finney is! Hahaha! Oh Y/n I love you so so much please give me all the affection you have!" She rubs her arm on her back and makes kissing noises. "Gwen shut up!"
•"Mwah mwah!" (Slay Gwen)
•Finney will always hide his face in his shirt. :,)

Robin:
•His face turns bright red but will use either his bandana or hair to cover his face.

He will most likely make up an excuse saying that it was the weather💀
•He will also start stuttering *le gasp*.
•"O-oh..uhm..than-thanks amor.."
•Will probably run to Finney explaining what's going on while Finn's just standing there like: 🧍‍♀️what-
•Gwen would also tease him about it.

Vance:
•His ears turn bright red.
•Plus it's rare that you make Vance flustered since it's mostly him that makes you flustered.
•Vance will always deny it. "What the hell? No! I'm not flustered! Shut up!"
•He gets pissed lol, what a drama queen.
• Will try and switch it around and make you flustered.

Bruce:
•He cannot hide the fact that he gets flustered💀

His sister teases him and points it out.
•"Bruce look at you! Hahaha!" "Quit it Amy!" He yells while having a flustered face.
•"Aww look at Bruce! Haha! Brucey poo! Oh Brucey poo!" She will never stop lmao.
•When you make him extremely flustered he will put his hands on his face a sigh dreamily. <3

Billy/Paperboy:
•He will cuddle up his dog to make his face cool down.
•Will not stop smiling :)
•He looks like a God damn tomato💀
•"I love them so much.." he smiles.
•Even just taking a little bike ride to cool off his face will not take off that big smile on his face :,)).
•This precious boy deserves the world. <3 :).

Griffin:
•His face is on fire. His ears and face is bright red.
•He will try his face with his book.
•Doing everything he can to keep his face cool💀
•Whenever you take a glance at him he will give you the most adorable smile ever.
•He tries to make you flustered but I guess it's only you who could do it. (Poor Griffin💀😭)

A/n:
Hello! Happy Saturday! I felt motivated today and decided to post this preference! Fall season is almost here! I can't wait!!!! I'll try and post another preference later today if I'm not busy, bye now!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee