▪︎Who's related to you▪︎

Finney:
•You're related to Robin!
•Robin would be a little bit more overprotective of you. But he would never get angry with Finney(unless if he really did something bad)
•That makes you and Gwen Best friends! You comfort her about her dreams which people bully her for.(this is only in this preference, idk if she actually gets bullied in the movie.)
•Robin would sometimes say threating thing to Finney.(he's only joking)
•"Finney if you try to do anything I won't hesitate to beat your ass." "R-Robin I would even-no never." "Robin stop teasing Finney your giving him a heart attack." "Ey! I'm only messing with him!"

Robin:
•Your related to Finney
•He already knows not to mess with you. He knows how much you mean to Finney and plus HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT😭
•Finney was a bit unsure about it at first but once he saw how much you guys liked each other he didn't think much of it no more. #1 supporter💪
•Unlike Finney Gwen will not hesitate to threaten Robin "If you ever break her heart you're never gonna see the light again and you're gonna see my fist in your face! Understand!?"
•"Gwen-"
•After yelling at Robin she got over it. He still better watch his back.

Vance:
•You're related to Robin.
•Uh oh here comes all the yelling from the two of you.
•You would have to put Robin and Vance in separate rooms to stop then from killing each other.
•Robin would mutter curse words under his breath when he would see Vance with you. "Pinche pendejo" "Stupid white boy"
•"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ARELLANO?!?!??!?!" "YOU HEARD ME CABRÓN"

Bruce:
You're related to Vance(Poor Bruce)
•He understands now where you get your anger issues from.
•"You better not fuck my sister Yamada I'll beat your little twig ass to a pulp." "VANCE SHUT THE FUCK UP.
•"I'M JUST DEFENDING YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCK."
•"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP😭"

•Poor Bruce has to deal with both of your yelling help him😭

Billy/Paperboy:
•You're related to Griffin!
•They both get along very easily and end up becoming very close friends!
•Rover likes to play with Griffin all the time when Billy comes over to your house.
•Griffin always recommends books to Billy that he could read to you if you guys are ever on a date.😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖
•Besties💖😭

Griffin:
•You're related to Billy!
•He was a bit awkward at first.
•Took him a while to start talking to him but Billy was very patient and let Griffin take his time he didn't want to pressure him into talking or anything.😭😭
•Griffin gets very comfortable with Billy and always asks you when he's coming over.
•Griffin always takes Billy into his room to hang out together whenever Billy comes over.
•You know Griffin doesn't mean to take Billy from your hangouts, he's just very excited to have another friend since it's hard for him since he's known as a quiet kid.😭
•You don't mind it at all👏

A/N:

HIIII POOKIES!!!! I hope you enjoyed this one! Thank you for all the stars and follows it means so much to me! Sorry for being on a break for so long I had a HUGE writers block but I'm back now! Enjoy your morning/evening/night! Love you!!!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee