▪︎Them patching you up after a fight▪︎

A/n: You won the fight ofc, cause you're a bad bitch💅

Finney:
•He was there when the fight first started. He tried breaking you and the girl apart but the girl punched you right in the face.
•Like the bad bitch you were, you fought her back and were swinging your fist left and right.
•Gwen and Robin were cheering for you, which gave you more motivation.
•Once Finney noticed a teacher coming he used all his strength to pull you off of the girl and he pulled you into the boys bathroom.
•"Y/n! You could've gotten badly hurt! You-Look at your knuckles! Look at how badly damaged thet are! Don't ever scare me like that again!" He hugs you so tightly.
•After scolding you for a while he wraps your knuckles and gives every single cut or bruise a small kiss.
•"My nose hurts.." "That's your fault for getting in the fight." "I will punch you." "Sorry, I love you" "Love you too Fin"
•When you, Finney, Gwen, and Robin walk home together they couldn't stop talking about how you beat that girls ass.
•"You looked so badass y/n! Everyone looked at you like you were a God or something! Tell me how you do it!" "Gwen really-" "She's not wrong" "Guys!"

Robin:
•He thinks you look so hot beating someone up. Now he understands what you say when he looks hot fighting.
•He turned R E D when you made eye contact with him and punched the
Girl/Boy in the face.
•Boy was down bad for you.
•After the fight was over he bragged how hot and badass you looked while fighting.
•He took you to his house and started patching you up.
•He kissed every single little cut or bruise that you had on your face.
•"Hermosa, you looked so hot while fighting. I gotta say your pretty strong. But not as strong as me." He smirks. You lightly punch him on the shoulder.
•"I love you too Robin"

Vance:
•The loudest one cheering on you. Only when he's in a good mood obviously.
•His heart will be beating out of his chest from how hot you look fighting.
•When the fights over he grabs you and sneaks you home.(sneaky sneaky)
•You have him grab some bandaids and medical supplies.
•"Damn babydoll, didn't know you were a fighter. Makes you look hot."
•He gives you a small kiss on your lips.
•"Should we become partners in crime?" He smirks.
•When he's finished patching you he grabs you by the waist and starts kissing you.😳
•"That's for winning such a badass fight." He winks.

Bruce:
•He doesn't really like anyone getting into fights but when he saw you beating someone up he couldn't help but cheer for you.
•When he saw the teacher(s) coming towards the fight he ran to you, grabbed your hand and ran like he'll out of the hall. He hides you both in the bathroom(he checks if no one is in there.)
•He kept you there while sprinting to the nurses office to get you medical supplies.
•When he starts patching you up he scolds you a little bit. "Y/n, you could've gotten seriously hurt! Or suspended!" He sighs before speaking up again. "I'm just glad that you stood up for yourself. But don't ever do that again."
•He absolutely shows you off after that. "Hey did you see y/n fight? Yeah, back the fuck up before I send them to jump your ass."
•"Oh don't worry y/n just saying how amazing you are!"

Billy/Paperboy:
•"Go y/n! Beat her ass! Pull her hair-! No, go for the arm! Kick her ass!"
•#1 fan. If you get into any fight he will be the first person to be there screaming your name.
•When the teacher starts coming he grabs you and your backpack and spirits out of the school.(He'll only Fitch it because of you.) He grabbed his bike and you both rode back to your house so he could patch you up.
•He carried you straight to his room. "Stay. Rover make y/n feel at home." He dashes out of the room and comes back with tons of medical supplies in his hands.
•After he patches you up and gives you lovable kisses you guys cuddle all day. "You're such a strong fighter, love. You should be my knight and shining armor-!" Rover starts whining and crying, "God Dammit Rover. I meant 'our' knight and shinning armor".

Griffin:
•Okay #1 this boy has skinny arms and there is no way he could get you off of someone unless if he really tried.
•This time, he tried.
•You were pinning some girl to the ground and punching the living shit out of her. Before you continuously keep punching her Griffin sprints over to you grabs your arm and zooms out of the hall.
•He takes you to the most quietest and safe place there is in the whole school. The Libary. He is panicking and I mean panicking. He desperately asked the Libarian to get some medical supplies.
•He started patching you up and hugged you a lot. "Y/n, please be careful..when i see you hurt it makes me scared.." "I'm always careful Griff."

A/n:
Hey guys! Been a while but I got this done! Please please please be careful what your doing out in the world. Two highschoolers died because of taking these pills. Please don't make the wrong decisions and always be cautious. Also get lots of rest!See you guys in the next preference!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee