•When your on your period▪︎

A/n:Let's just pretend that pads were invented in the 70's

A/n:
Let's just pretend that pads were invented in the 70's.🙂(🥲😭)

Finney:
•Doesn't know what to do.
•He asks Gwen for advice and she gives him a whole pep-talk.
•He gets you chocolate and small waters. And a heating pad. When you ask him if he can go and get you pads he brings Gwen along, he is very awkward and scared just looking in the isle.
•He gets scared sometimes when you get so angry over something so little. He swore you were just happy like 3 seconds ago-
•He is patient with you. He completely understands how difficult this is for a girl. He wishes that you didn't have to go through the pain.
•He will watch any movie with you. Romance, comedy, horror(it may take Finney a while to agree.)
•Will never yell at you. And he will always give you a kiss on the cheek to make some of the pain go away.

Robin:
•Will do anything for you.
•He knows about it because of his Mom. He understands that its apart of growing into a young lady and feels bad that you have to go through it so he made a promise that he will always be there for you.(His momma taught him right👍💪)
•He may get a little bit embarrassed when he's getting you your pads. When the cashier is looking at him confusingly Robin desn't make eye contact💀.
•Will get you tons of candies but will get a little angry when you don't want to share. But when you start crying because of your mood swings he's already hugging you.
•"Mi amor stop crying it wasn't your fault."
•Will cuddle you the whole day.

Vance:
•"Vance can you get me some pads?"
•..Wtf is a pad?" "Omg Vance-"
•He had no idea what a pad was💀
•His Mom and sister had to tell him all about it.
•"That's fucking disgusting." "Vance don't say that! It's apart of the woman's body!" "I'm so glad I'm not a girl-" "Vance shut the hell up and go get stuff for y/n."
•You had to tell him the things that he needs to get.
•When he walked into the store he looked in the isle and thought to himself 'why the fuck are there so many?' He would most likely be one of those boyfriends who take a pic and say 'What's your coochie size?'
•The cashier looks at him with a concerned face. "What the fuck you looking at?!" Once Vance gets home he tosses you his stuff and slams his head on the pillow next to you.(This boy's so embarrassed)
•Will not hesitate to yell back at you when you yell at him over nothing.
"Vance what the hell!?" "What the fuck are you yelling at me for!?" You took my skittles!" "Oh y/n shut up! You act like you don't have fucking snacks surrounding you!"
•This boy is very stubborn so your somewhat shocked that he apologized to you.(which took a day for him to do.)
•You guys cuddle after.

Bruce:
•Is not disgusted and is not fooling around when he says he's going to be taking care of you.(Male wife right here)
•Will run to the store to get you pads and will not be embarrassed to buy them. He wishes that every woman didn't have to go through this.
•He cuddles you all day and gives you little snacks and candies.
•He will let you wear his baseball cap and let you wear one of his jackets.
•His sister came into the room and made fun of Bruce to which you start doing too.
•You cried so hard after, Bruce wasn't amused. He knew that you didn't actually mean it.
•Bruce is literally an angel. Best bf in the world😇

Billy/Paperboy:
•He had to ask his Mom for help.
•Rover knew immediately.(Fun fact! Dogs know when you are on your period! It's like a little tingle they have in there heads.)
•Rover and Billy are all over you.
•When you get really angry at something(very little) Billy will hug you while Rover cuddled you in order to get you to calm down.
•He will have Rover grab the pads, he's a little embarrassed trying to buy them for you but will get you so many candies for you to have.
•You three cuddle and watch a movie. You, Billy, and Rover cry your eyes out during the movie.
•Billy's parents:wtf-
•When you have your mood swings expect Billy to cry for you. He hugs you so tight and repeatedly says "I'm so sorry you have to go through this lovebug. You don't deserve this pain!"
•Once again you and Billy plus Rover start crying.

Griffin:
•He doesn't question you at all. He will absolutely want to take care of you. Will not buy you pads though. People literally bully him 24/7 and he doesn't want to be called anymore names.
•He was too scared to ask his Mom so he asked the Libarian. She told him all about a period. Not the details though ofc.
•He's not really comfortable buying pads so he asks the Libarian if she can go get them and he can just give her his cash. The Libarian agrees cause it's Griffin. Cmon who would say no?
•So she goes and gets him the pads and gives him his change.
•When he visits you he has so many books in his hands. If you don't want to read any books, not to worry Griffin brought lots of movies too!
•You guys fell asleep watching the movies.

A/n:
Hello! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 60 FOLLOWERS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! My heart absolutely shines when I get a vote or even a little comment! It keeps me motivated so much I appreciate you all! Also I'm running a little low on ideas so if you have any request please comment them so I can write them down. And yes, sadly pads were not invented until the 90's. I don't know how the hell those girls did it but they strong for that. Anywho, I'll see you guys in the next preference and Happy Labor day!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee