▪︎PDA scale▪︎

Finney:•5/10•He likes showing people that you guys are together but there are two things he's afraid that will happen

Finney:
•5/10
•He likes showing people that you guys are together but there are two things he's afraid that will happen.
•#1 his bullies will start to bully and harass you. #2 teasing and people spreading rumors.
•He likes to keep thing somewhat secretive.
•The only people that know about the relationship is Gwen and Robin. Which comes into teasing you both a lot.
•He will hold your hand when you guys go to walk or even hang out somewhere. He will even give you a small peck on the lips or cheek to show that he loves you with all his heart.♡

Robin:
•9/10
•He gets tons of girls taking a like for him. And he's used to it. But when you guys got together he wants everyone to back away from the both of you.
•When a girl would try and flirt with him He'll pull you closer by the waist and kiss your lips. "Oh-did you need something?"
•He either has his arm around your shoulder or waist.
•Just to make Finney and Gwen throw up of disgust(not literally). He will make out with you in front of them.

•"C'mon guys really!? Right here?" " We get it everyone knows you two are dating, just don't do all that stupid affection stuff in front of us. It's making me go blind."

Vance:
•6/10
•Okay here's the thing he will always have his hand on your waist. His hands will not go anywhere else.
•No he will not make out in front of everyone. He's apparently the 'tough guy' and it shows weakness but he will make out with you if someone is flirting with you.
•Now when you guys are alone. Expect him to always pin you to a wall.
•When he's at Grab n' Go with you, you guys would hang out in the back and just admire each other. Staring into each other's eyes and just blushing like quirky teenagers😊
•If someone stared at you guys weirdly Vance will not hesitate to jump the guy. And will kiss you in front of everyone and walk out feeling more badass than ever.

Bruce:
•8/10
•He will love to show you off to everyone! But doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable in anyway.
•So if you don't like PDA that much, it's no problem for Bruce. He will 100% and keep it to a low minimum.
•Now if you are into PDA Bruce will always hold your hand and kiss you on the forehead, cheek or nose. This boy is down bad for you.
•Literally everyone knows that you two are dating.
•When you guys go hang out he will be such a gentleman😭😊
•All the old people would gush over you two. They would cry of how cute you two are with each other.

Billy/Paperboy:
•6/10
•When he goes to deliver newspapers he will hand yours by hand and give you a amiss on the lips.
•His parents would gush over you both. Which would leave Billy a blushing and embarrassing mess.
•He would ride his bike with you around town. You would be behind him, head on his back and arms around his waist. He couldn't get rid of his big smile and red face.
•He will hold your hand and kiss your nose. (Clingy boy)
•Billy would show you off to his dog.
•When you guys go to Grab n' Go he will keep your hand in his the whole time. The cashier would look at you two with the most adorable eyes ever. "Aww look at you two!"

Griffin:
•3/10
•He doesn't really like PDA, since barley anyone knows him. Like Finney he'll think that you'll end up in his place, being bullied.
•He sully shows affection when you guys are alone.

•The Libarian knows👍she always 'aww's' at you both when you guys hold each other's hands or when you give Griffin a kiss on the cheek.
•He doesn't mind doing PDA in front of everyone it's just that he's awkward 🤷‍♀️

A/n:
Hey! Hope you enjoyed this one! This took way longer than I expected, but at least I got it done. Also THANK YOU FOR 132 STARS! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'll see you in the next preference!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee