▪︎What their family thinks about you▪︎

Finney:•His dad thinks your okay

Finney:
•His dad thinks your okay. He's still in shock that Finney has a girlfriend. He has some thoughts about you not being good enough for his son.
•Now Gwen..
•SHE ABSOLUTELY ADORES YOU!
•She will try and steal you from Finney to hang out with her. Which Finney somewhat gets jealous at.
•Gwen is your #1 girl so if anyone fucks with her they fuck with you and the same way around.
•Finney is glad that you and his sister have a good friendship with each other.

Robin:
•His uncle thinks that you are perfect for his nephew. He loves hanging out with you guys when you and Robin go to the drive in together. He watches from afar so he's not embarrassing Robin and making sure you both have a good time.
•His mom thinks you are such a sweetheart. She loves that you always take care of Robin with love. She will always think of you as her daughter which Robin loves about his Mom.
•They all love you lol.

Vance:
•(In this preference he has a sister)
•His Dad thinks your cool. He thinks that you are the reason why Vance doesn't punch the walls anymore.
•His sister thinks your badass and always asked you "how did a knucklehead like Vance manage to pull you?"
•His mom thinks you are special and perfect for Vance. She wants her son to have a good relationship and she thinks that you did for him. She always hears him mumble about you in his room when he's by himself.

Bruce:
•His mom thinks you are the best for her son. She loves how polite and generous you are. Especially your beauty and sense of humor(Y'all are beautiful♡)
•His dad thinks your amazing for his son. He loves how you treat Bruce and teases you both a lot.
•His sister thinks you are so beautiful and sweet! She asks Bruce how he manage to get such a lovely girlfriend.
•Bruce told her it was his handsome looks and for being a gentleman to her.
•His sister always asks Bruce for you to come over and hang out.(He gets a little jealous that you sometimes want to hang out with hid sister more than him. He hides it though because that's his sister.)

Billy/Paperboy:
•His mom thinks your okay. It's not that she hates you it's just that she's worried about her son. Meanwhile his dad..
•He thinks you are everything in the book that Billy needed in a relationship.
•He absolutely loves you being with Billy, wants you to come over all the time.
•Rover(His dog)adores you. He loves the way you rub him. He thinks of you and Billy as his parents! He thinks you are an amazing parent!♡

Griffin:
•His mom thinks you are something special to Griffin. But she sometimes overthinks and judges you, she's scared that you'll turn her son down and starts making fun of him.
•His dad thinks your alright. He doesn't care along as you make Griffin happy.

A/n:
Here's another preference because I thought that you guys deserved another one from the long wait. Which I apologize for. Anywho, have a good day/night/evning!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee