twenty-four.

Roman's POV:

3 DAYS LATER.

"Do you want me to slap your face?" Theo snapped.

I nodded. "You ahead and try. You won't touch me lonely boy. Now say it. "

"My brothers love me, my mom slash Helena loves me and my friends love me." He spoke, quickly.

"Bro, what friends?" River snorted.

"Well, they aren't friends. They are just people that talk to me and follow me everywhere. They love me." Theo shrugged.

"How would you know?" I questioned, chuckling.

"Because they like to kiss me." Theo smirked.

"Who was it? Orla?" Luca asked, laughing.

"No, that's my kissing friend." River said, shaking his head.

"Oh yeah, the one that's sounds like oral." I laughed, slapping my knee.

River glared at me. "Don't be rude." He snapped.

"At least my kissing friends doesn't sound like oral." Theo said, smirking.

"Why the hell are you guys kissing people at this age?" I snapped.

"Why not?" River asked.

"You're too young. You don't want to be exposed to the real fucked up world, do you?" Luca told them.

"Plus, Helena would slap you up so bad." I added.

"That's true." Xavier said as he walked into the hotel room.

Theo shivered. "I could feel her slapping the back of head right now."

"Exactly, so the next time you want to be kissing people at your age. Imagine the slap you'll get."  Luca laughed.

"Seriously I don't know how I've handled you guys all my life." I told them.

"You love us." Theo said, smirking.

"And you can't live without us because..." River added.

"Your life would be boring with us." They both sang at the end.

It was so off-key. Well, Rivers one was off key not Theo's.

I laughed. "How long have you been rehearsing that?" I asked.

"Probably a few months." Luca said, laughing too.

"No, only 2 weeks. Once or twice." River said. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Okay, maybe every night for 21 days but it's whatever." River told, truthfully.

"That's because you couldn't hit the right key. You were high pitch in the beginning and then low pitch at the end. Plus you couldn't keep the right tempo with me." Theo snapped, cockily.

"Oh my god! Wow! Theo can speak music." River gushed sarcastically.

"Ha ha." Theo deadpanned.

"He can play piano!" River carried on, laughing at himself.

"You gonna get a slap in a moment." Theo warned.

"Loosen up a little dude. Go get laid." River said, in a surprisingly very good frat boy voice.

Theo looked so confused. "How was that even possible coming out of your talentless mouth?"

That sounded so wrong. Don't make it obvious Roman. Don't make a face.

Theo scrunched his face. "Ew, that sounded so wrong!"

Luca started cackling at Theo's disgusted face.