𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒐

Your POV-

Just a normal Tuesday. Or so I thought lmao. Long story short I got ran over by a truck.

Yep, and you are probably wondering how I got in this situation. Lets start from the top.

I woke up at 6:00 as usual. Then I showered and all that good stuff. I didn't eat breakfast, because tbh who even eats breakfast anymore? 💀

Anyways, I walked to school and got there at 7:00 and went to class. There was a fight at lunch. I filmed it and charged one dollar for people who wanted the video. Major bag alert <3. After the fight happened, I went back to class and watched my favorite anime, Tokyo Revengers, instead of listening to the teacher teach us math. Fuck math, Tokyo Revengers is more important. Remember that, kids.

But after that boring stuff, it was time to go home. While I was walking to my house. I had to cross the street. The light was red, meaning I could cross. But some stupid dude in a garbage truck didn't stop at the red light so you could probably guess what happened to me. I got ran over 😍. Guess I'll never get to see the end of the Tokyo Revengers manga, even if it doesn't make sense to read anymore. Also, there was garbage all over me. Ewwww. How can someone die like this its so nasty 🤢.

____________________________________

2nd person POV-

You woke up in a very strange place. Lol nevermind. You were in a school. But it wasn't your school.

"Wait a damn minute." You thought. "HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT DIE? DIDN'T I JUST GET RAN OVER?"

"Miss L/n." said a voice.

You looked up and it was an old man. Probably your "teacher".

"Yes?" you asked.

"Wake up, class is over." The old man said.

"Um, okay." you said.

"Now, what the hell." you thought. "Imma just go with it because I don't wanna seem weird <3."

You were walking out of class and then out of school, but then you heard cheering and lots of noise.

So being the very curious bitch you are, you followed all that noise and turns out there was a fight. Yay! You love fights. So you took your phone out, and started to record, but you realized that the person fighting was,

Takemichi Hanagaki

And you were like whoaaa no way. But of course, since Takemichi sucks balls at fighting, he went out with one punch. And that's when some random bastard turned around and saw you and with his loud ass he yelled, "Hey, what's a girl doing here?!"

That's when you were like, "Aw nah I gotta go." And so you ran yo nosy as outta there.

It was still day time and everybody left. You were still close to the place where the fight was, so you decided to go check on Takemichi. But those ugly ass guys were surrounding him, so you couldn't go all the way down there. So you hid behind a bush.

You over heard those guys talking, and looked at one specific guy who was counting money. It was Kiyomasa.

"Dang, he got that bank." you thought. "Its kinda bad that he was using Takemichi fighting to get money AND using Toman's name, but can you blame the guy? I mean yeah you can, but everyone makes money differently."

"Wait, why am I defending his ugly ass 💀." you thought.

You heard Takemichi was asking Kiyomasa to meet Mikey, then Kiyomasa got reallll mad and started beating Takemichi's ass with a bat. You would step in, but you a instigator and a filmer not a fighter. You fighting days are over, but we no gonna get into the story of why.

You were watching Takemichi get beat up and when they finally stopped, they left. Takemichi was about to run away because he was scared shitless, but you stopped him.

"Yo, you good, man?" you asked.

"Who are you?" Takemichi asked, confused and afraid. "I've seen you around the school but-"

"I'm your savior. Now sit down." you said.

Takemichi was hesitant, but he obeyed and sat down. You treated the wounds on his face, but you couldn't do anything about his leg (THAT LOOKED BROKEN LIKE WTF KIYOMASA) .

"Why are you being so nice? I don't know your name..." Takemichi said, but before he opened his mouth again, you said, "I have to go now, but I'm sure we'll meet again. Bye bye <3."

And you ran off, leaving Takemichi confused as hell.

You were running and you were running and you were running but then, you realized something. "Where the hell do I live? Do I even have a house?"

So being the smart little shit you are, you went in your phone and checked your contacts. And there was a contact that said, "Older sussy."

And so you called older sussy, turned out it was your older step-sister named Miruka <3.

"Where the hell are you?!" exclaimed step sister Miruka.

"Uhhhhh, by my school, I think it's a convenience store or something." you said.

It took awhile for older sussy to find you, but she did and she drove to "your house."

While all of that drama happened, you still haven't figured out how the fuck you were still alive.

"I don't even know this girl." you thought. "But she seems to know me..."

Then, you had a big brain moment. "I isekai-ed to Tokyo Revengers! Now if this ain't a dream come true <3 and all because I died. I should die more often!" you thought.

But of course, that's not how this works so you can't die lol.

"Wait that means I have to have the responsibility to save everybody, right? Because Takemichi couldn't. Okay, Mission 1 of Isekai-Trip-To-Tokyo-Revengers-Fun-Time is a go. Befriend Takemichi Hanagaki and befriend Mickey Mouse and Drake. Wait, shit that's not their names. Mikey and Draken <3."

"Bitch, get out the damn car." Miruka said, rolling her eyes.

You snapped out of trance and said, "Bitch, I don't know who you calling bitch but you got me fucked up if you think you gonna talk to me like that 🙄."

"Damn, who hurt you today?" Miruka said.

"Bitch, nobody. Now open the door to this god damn house cause I'm tired." You said, yawning.

___________________________

Lol, this is short as hell. But anyways, what do you think of this chapter? <3