𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂

1st Person POV-

"Holy shit, it's a trap house." I whispered to myself as we followed Kazutora into the Valhalla hideout. "Ooh, it stank."

As we walked closer to a crowd of members, we heard punching.

"Oh...Chifuyu..." I said, as we were closer to the center.

"Kazutora-kun...what's happening?" Takemichi asked.

"This is a test of faith." Kazutora told him.

"A test of faith?" Takemichi asked.

"It's to test Baji's belief in our group. Going from Toman to Valhalla is like changing religions. You need to show resolve. The guy Baji's beating on right now is Toman's 1st Division Vice Captain. He's Baji's most trusted retainer." Kazutora explained.

"The 1st Division Vice Captain?!"

"Toman is Valhalla's enemy." Kazutora said. "If he's gonna betray his old god Mikey, he's gotta stomp out his old beliefs."

"I'm not gonna lie to you...this is fucked up." I said.

"It's all part of the process." Kazutora told me.

Baji finished, leaving a nearly dead Chifuyu on the floor.

"Well? That good enough for you, Hanma-kun? You gonna let me into Valhalla now?" Baji asked.

"Damn, dude. That guy's been on your side forever." Yellow striped hair said.

"Surprised you went that far." A bald guy said.

"What? I didn't come here for a friggin' lecture." Baji said.

Hanma got up and called out, "Kazutora!"

"Hey." Kazutora said.

"Ya ready?" Hanma asked.

"Yup. This is Takemichi Hanagaki and Y/n L/n. They're new members of Toman." Kazutora said, looking at us.

"Huh?!" Takemichi said.

"Kazu, you snitch." I told him, frowning.

Hanma hopped down from his spot and walked over to us.

"Come on you two. Get up here." Hanma said.

"Go!" Someone pushed us.

"Don't fucking touch me-"

"Not the time." Takemichi whispered to me. We were now in front of Baji.

"You're the twerp from the other day. And you're Y/n. Did you come here to get killed?" Baji asked us.

"This was by force. I did NOT volunteer for any of this." I said truthfully.

"Kill them!"

"Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!"

"I wish these motherfuckers would." I thought, rolling my eyes.

Hanma raised his hand to silence the npcs.

"One of Toman's founding members and its 1st Division Captain, Keisuke Baji ! He says he wants to leave Toman behind and join Valhalla!" Hanma said.

Valhalla members began to whisper.

"Yes! this is one hell of a deal! Baji joining us will be a huge help in our plan to crush Toman. But first, we need to make sure of something." Hanma said. "He might be a Toman spy."

"Omggg. No fucking shittt." I thought.

"Which is why we had Kazutora prepare witnesses." Hanma said. "We'll now summon the witnesses!"