𝒃𝒚𝒆-𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒊(𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒉)!

1st Person POV

________________

"We came all this way just to see ya! You, and your bratty kids!" Osanai said and threw his cigarette on the ground. Then he looked at me (a/n: I apologize in advance...) "And for her."

Oh hell no.

Then he said, "Hey, babe, why don't you come on with us? I'll show you a better time than them-"

"Shut up." Mikey said.

He got up and walked over to Osanai, I stayed where I was, and Takemichi ran in between them, seeing what was going on.

Then, the Moebius members circled around us.

"Crap, I can't sneak out." I whispered.

"You brought all these guys to fight some middle schoolers? You're just another piece of shit Osanai. As expected." Mikey said, grinning.

"What was that? I can't hear you, you tiny bitch!" Osanai said, mockingly putting a hand to his ear.

Then Moebius members chuckled.

"You really thought you did something..." I said, shaking my head.

Takemichi looked at me and sweatdropped. But thankfully, Osanai couldn't hear me over the laughing of the Moebius members.

But Takemichi on the other hand was STARING at Osanai.

"Hey, who do you think you're looking at, you scrawny loser?" Osanai said, looking down at Takemichi. I walked over, just incase I had to do some ass beating.

Then very unexpectedly, Osanai punched Takemichi across his face.

"You were looking down on me, weren't you?" He growled.

"How??" I thought.

Then he continued to smack Takemichi around.

"Those are the kind of eyes I hate the most!"

He was about to throw another punch, so I was about to step in, but luckily, Pah stopped him.

"Your fights with me, ass-hole." Pah said.

"Don't...do it...Pah."Takemichi panted out, blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

But Pah pushed him out the way and Takemichi fell back down.

"Stay out of this, punk." Pah said, not taking an eye off of Osanai.

"Don't underestimate Pah, Hanagaki. Pah's one of the best fighters in Toman. He does care who he's up against, he fight them anyway, and even take down a whole crew on his own! He'd never lose to a clown like Osanai." Peh said.

Takemichi tried get up anyway and said, "I've got to stop them..." but he fell back down again.

"Takemichi, just sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight." Mikey told him.

"Pah's bout to get his shit rocked..." I thought, rolling my eyes secretly.

I'm only staying quiet because:

One: I don't want to embarrass myself

And Two: I'll only need to step in if Takemichi gets hurt again and I haven't decided whether or not I wanted to save Pah. He's been really bitchy to me 😒.

Pah went in for a punch, but Osanai right-hooked his face before he could block.

Then, Osanai left-hooked Pah three times, and at this point Pah's nose was broken.

But, Pah stayed strong and held his fists back up.

"What a dumbass. You must think you're a boxer." Pah said with a cocky tone, even if he was losing.