𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑰....

Your POV-

I woke up to my phone going off. It was Baji.

I answered it.

Me: Boy, what the hell

Baji: It's almost noon you coming?

Me: SHIT I OVER SLEPT YEAH IM COMING GIVE ME TWO MINUTES.

Baji: Oh okay. I TOLD YOUR ASS NOT TO BE LATE

Me: EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES

Baji: GET OVER HERE

Me: I'M TRYING

I hung up and got out of bed. I took my sweet ass time because Baji yelled at me. It was 11:50. OH NO. I don't have a bike so I ran my ass over to Baji's house. I knocked on his door at exactly 12 o'clock noon.

"Hey, babes." I greeted when Baji opened the door. "I told you I wasn't going to be late."

Baji looked grumpy. "Well, now I can't yell at you because you're actually on time." He said.

"HAHA."

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME."

We went inside and to his room. I took mangas off of his shelf and began to flip through them. I saw one I was interested in.

"Can I have this one?" I asked him.

"You mean can you borrow it?" He said.

"No, I mean can I have it." I answered.

"No." Baji said, plopping on his bed.

"Ass."

"Fuck off. Anyways, how did you get lost?" Baji asked me.

"Well..."

I told him about the dude who grabbed my ass, me running from Yokohama to Roppongi, meeting the Haitani bros- wait I was supposed to leave that part out.

"You met the Haitani brothers?" Baji said, sitting up in surprise.

"Yes..." I said, feeling a bit embarrassed because I mentioned that part on accident.

"Don't be shy, finish the story." Baji said, grabbing some chip outta nowhere.

I told him the rest, how they took me to a store to get water, how they had a petty argument on who's bike I was getting on, and how they took me home.

"They must be obsessed with you or something." Baji said bitterly.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID! You jealous because I have two hoes now?" I asked him.

"NO!" Baji lied, or at least I assumed he was lying.

"Don't worry, Bae bae, your time will come." I reassured him.

Baji rolled his eyes at me. "Chifuyu texted me. You wanna get Peyoung Yakisoba?" He asked.

"Oh my god, yes!" I agreed excitedly.

We waiting for Chifuyu to come over and he didddd.

"Hey, Y/n, hey Baji-san." Chifuyu greeted. "Do you guys wanna go now?"

"YESSSS!" I answered, hugging Chifuyu.

Chifuyu hugged me back and the three of us set off on an adventure for the PEYOUNG YAKISOBAAA.

I was humming a little song and Baji and Chifuyu were walking by my side. Baji started up a conversation and then eventually went into how I met the Haitanis.

"AYO LET'S NOT!" I screamed, nearly jumping 5 feet in the air to cover Baji's mouth.

"What is it, Y/n?" Chifuyu asked me.