𝑲!𝒔@𝒌𝒊 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 🙄

We rode to the shrine, to get to the Toman meeting. Takemichi was taking forever to get up them god damn stairs, and I'm impatient so I went without him. 

"Good evening, sir!" Toman members said to Mikey.

When Takemichi's slow ass finally caught up he stood next to me, and waited for the meeting to start.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd division captian of the Tokyo Manji Gang." Draken announced.

"It's not you." I whispered to Takemichi.

He sulked in embarrassment.    

Then, all the Toman members started whispering, trying to figure out who it was going to be.

"3rd division captain! Step up!" Mikey shouted.

"Who is it?" Some guy asked behind us.

"Kisaki." I thought, frowning

There, he was. Kisaki walked through all the members with his assistant guy. Everyone started whispering again, trying to figure which one was the new division captain.

When he walked past me and Takemichi, Takemichi was shocked to see who it was.

When Kisaki got up the stairs, he sat on the steps, with his back turned on Mikey.

Everyone seemed shocked and angered by this. 

"What's his deal?"

"He can't be serious..."

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!"

"Kisaki..." I whispered loud enough so I could jog Takemichi's memory.

"You know him?" He asked me.

"We ran into each other before." I answered. "Nothing major."

"What's your problem?!" Yelled a guy.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" 

Kisaki said nothing and they kept yelling angrily at him.

"Huh? He's not saying anything?"

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" Big guy said.

Now Takemichi figured it all out. The one Akkun was afraid of, the one who killed Hina, the reason why Draken was in jail."

Then, Takemichi started hyperventilating.

"I've seen him before!"

"Isn't he from Moebius?" 

"Kisaki from Moebius!?"

"Why's someone from Moebius here?!"

"Piss off!" Some guy yelled and the other agreed.

"Piss off! Piss off!" They started chanting like a bunch of little kids.

"Shut up! If any you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken yelled to the chanting Toman members.

That shut them up and they stood there looking stupid.

Mikey step up and said, "We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The 3rd division captain is Tetta Kisaki! Remember that! This ends the 3rd divison captain ceremony!" 

Takemichi looked really freaked out.

"Are you okay?" I asked, a bit concerned. He didn't seem to hear me.