𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑮𝑶 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮 (SPECIAL SPECIALTY)

Your POV-

OKAY, SO, me, Emma, and Hina went shopping when I got out the hospital and I had to promise I would be on my besttttt behavior.
"I promise!" I said.
I broke my promise.
——-
SEE WHAT HAPPENED WAS... we ended up having to run from the mall security guard because I beat up a dude for staring at my ass.
BASICALLY, me, Emma, and Hina caught one of those subway train thingies and we went to a mall in Roppongi (DID I SPELL IT RIGHT???) Anyways, we went to the mall and we all got pretty earrings so we could match! Also, we got matching scarves too.

WINTER IS COMING GOTTA STAY WARM AND SHIT.
Anyways, after we got done shopping, I said, "Man, I'm hungry as a motherfucka ☹️."
"Girl me too. Let's get food!" Emma said.
"Yeah," Hina agreed.
We went to the food court and we got burgers. I needed to take my burger back because there was a hair in it 🤢. While I was arguing with this stupid girl about my food (I wanted a refund), I noticed the guy behind me was standing too close. Then I stop to look back and he was looking at my booty 🙄.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??" I yelled at him.

"Damn, shawty, yo ass fat can I get yo email??" He asked, and bit his lip.

Long story short I started to stomp his ass and Emma and Hina had to drag me out of the mall with all of our shopping bags because the security guard was after us. He wasn't very fast so he didn't catch up.

"DID YOU HEAR HIM?? HE ASKED FOR MY EMAIL AND HE WAS LOOKING AT MY BUTT!!" I yelled at Emma and Hina.

"What." Hina said, confused. "Let's go back and find him! I'll slap some good sense into him!!"

"I think Y/n did enough, Hina. You saw his face, it was bruises all over!" Emma said, putting a hand on Hina's shoulder.

"I guess your right, Emma-chan." Hinata said. "We left our food..."

"LET'S GET MORE THEN!!" I screamed, hungry as shit.

"You are weirdly aggressive when you're hungry." Emma said.

"I'm hungry as a motherfucker :(." I said, stomping my foot on the ground sadly.

"Well, let's go get Y/n food before she beats someone else up." Hina said and we went to look for a food place.

_______

We walked Hina to her house, and since Hina's house was far from Emma's house, me and Emma had to take a bus.

I ended up going with Emma to her house because she invited me inside.

I said hello to her Pee-Paw (Pee-Paw Sano-san) and Mikey was actually home.

"Y/n-chan!" Mikey yelled and tackled me.

"Oh my god!" I said in distress because he caught me by surprise.

"Mikey, get off of her!" Emma said, tapping her foot disappointedly.

"Yeah, get off you biggie." I said, struggling under his big self.