𝑻𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

3rd Person POV:

"Huh? What're we gonna do...?"

"If we don't have our top two guys...how're we even supposed to fight?"

Toman members murmured in confusion. Mikey and Draken are gone and so are the strongest members of Toman.

"That's right," Inui spoke up. "An army without a king is just a mob...there's a 100% chance we'll lose."

Takemichi looked down in silence.

"We shouldn't be fighting today," Inui said.

Toman members chattered in agreement.

"Good point. If we back out now...and prepare, we might have a chance of winning," Takemichi said. "But Toman is going after Tenjiku tonight."

"Huh?!"

Almost everyone loudly disagreed with Takemichi's statement. At some point, they all just collectively decided to leave the meeting.

"Well. This doesn't surprise me," Chifuyu said, sweatdropping.

"Everyone's right...but if we don't fight today, we'll be playing right into Kisaki's hands," Takemichi said.

"So? What now?" Chifuyu asked Takemichi.

"Even if I have to do this alone...there's no going back now...!" Takemichi said, making up his mind.

"Well, we could make this a double suicide," Chifuyu said, smiling.

"Chifuyu...thanks man," Takemichi said.

"It won't just be the two of you!" A voice chimed in. It was Akkun! "I'm going with you! Takemichi!!"

"Akkun!" Takemichi said in surprise.

"This is how it always is! You're the only one who never runs away, Takemichi!"

Gradually, Makoto, Takuya, and Yamagishi came behind Akkun.

"Me too!" They all said.

"Let's take on Tenjiku together!!"

Light appeared in Takemichi's eyes.

"You guys..." He muttered.

"Takemitchy's not the type...to pick fights he knows he's gonna win," Smiley said, coming in on a wheelchair.

"No way!" Some people said in surprise.

"I snuck outta the hospital!" Smiley said, sporting his usual grin.

"Smiley!" Takemichi said.

"He's an idiot, you know? That's why Takemitchy never runs away," Mitsuya said, speaking up. He was in the same situation as Smiley in terms of being able to walk.

"Mitsuya!" Takemichi said, his eyes widening as he turned to him.

"Take these two alone, will ya?" Mitsuya said, referring to Hakkai and Angry.

"You're not carrying Toman's burden all by yourself," Angry said.

"Ya got that, lifesaver?!" Hakkai said, teasing lightly but keeping a serious tone.

"Are you guys actually insane...?" Inui said, his mouth opening slightly in disbelief.

"The odds are against us!! But if we run away now, then that's the end of Toman!" Chifuyu yelled to the rest of the gang.

"We've got no choice but to prove them!! That even without Mikey...Toman's not gonna lose this fight!!"

"YEAHHH!!"