𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 <3 + 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔-𝑴𝒚-𝑨𝒔𝒔-𝑨𝒌𝒊

Finally done with that Moebius arc, shit legit took me months 😭

(They look so cool in this panel<33)

This is my first time writing a special so bear with me.

__________________________________

1st Person POV-

Okay, so, it was Me, Draken, Mikey, and Takemichi and we we're just hanging around at the amusement park and stuff. None of these broke people had money, so I bought all of our tickets because I'm so so nice.

Takemichi didn't want to go on NONE of the rides, but I made him do SOME so he could have some fun. So, this is what happened.

We went on this ride that goes upside down and it was one of the ones where you have the big harness around you so you don't fall out. Well, that ride got STUCK. 

We waited 2 hours because EVERYONE wanted to get on that damn ride and Takemichi tried to chicken out HUNDREDS of time during that time period, but me and Mikey wouldn't let him.

During those two hours, Mikey even went to the bathroom and came back and we we're still no where near the front. At like, 6:00 p.m., we could finally get on the ride. We were all strapped in and cozy and Takemichi said, "I think I'll be fine. This doesn't seem too bad." But he looked like he was gonna poo poo himself.

Mikey was clapping his hands and kicking his feet in excitement and Draken said, "You might wanna take off your shoes, Mikey."

"Why?"

"Because they're open toe shoes. They could fall off because the ride is really fast." Draken said.

"I'll be FINEEEE, Ken-chin!" Mikey said, so confidently.

When the ride started to move, I was squealing in excitement. 

When the ride went down, (y'all we're technically on y'all stomachs like the Superman at Six Flags. It's my FAV ride 🤩) Takemichi started screaming really loud and Mikey yelled, "MY FLIP-FLOP!"

I started laughing so hard and Draken was laughing too and said, "Told you."

"BRO IT'S NOT FUNNY THIS IS MY- HOLY SHIT MY OTHER ONE!!!" He yelled.

At that point I was wheezing and Takemichi was still screaming like his ass was on fire.

Then, while we we're STILL upside down, the ride stopped.

Takemichi started screaming and opened his eyes. "Is it over??" 

Then, when he saw a bunch of buildings under him, he started yelling, "WHY ARE WE UPSIDE DOWN????" 

"The ride got stuck..." Draken said.

Takemichi was crying at this point. "I TOLD YOU Y/N I TOLD YOU GOING ON THIS RIDE WOULD BE A BAD BAD IDEA!!!"

"Your acting like I knew this would happen..." I said, looking at him with a 🤷 type of face. "This is fun! You can see a lot of people down there!"

"Your idea of fun is sitting upside down while the blood rushes to your brain on a stuck ride?" Draken asked me.

"Now, I didn't say all that." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"The people are so small!" Mikey said. "I'm gonna text Baji! You wanna be in the selfie, Y/n?"

"Um, yes!" I said and we smiled for the picture and sent it to Baji. Then Baji video called.

"Bro, y'all for real for real stuck on a ride??? I wanna see!"