𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 + 𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒆

1st Person POV:

When we got to Mikey's house, we snuck inside quietly. We were trying to be careful so we wouldn't wake up his grandpa.

"Mikey, are you sure your grandpa will be okay with me coming out of nowhere?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Oh, okay..." I said reluctantly.

We got to his room and I looked around. So adult-like...I guess so because it used to be Shinichiro's bedroom. Isn't he in a coma right now? He was supposed to die. Why did that change? Will he ever wake up?

"You gonna sit down?" Mikey asked, sitting on his bed.

I broke out of my trance and said, "Yeah, sure. Where?"

"On the bed, duh," Mikey said, patting the spot next to him.

I sat next to him and he turned to face me immediately. I looked at him, he wasn't saying anything so I just slowly went back to staring at the wall.

"Bro...say something this is awkward..." I thought, cringing at the silence.

"What happened to you?" Mikey asked. "Where did this come from?"

He grabbed my hand and lifted it to reveal the rope burn on my wrists. I smiled nervously and said, "Are you sureee you want me to tell you?"

"Y/n, stop playing around. Who did this? Where you tied up?" Mikey asked me, a dead serious look on his face.

I looked away because WHY was his look so intense?? Like chill, please...

I ended up telling him I was kidnapped the day Chifuyu and Takemichi were ambushed by Tenjiku at the station. I didn't tell him Izana's plan though, because he doesn't need to know that much. Mikey actually looked really mad. He didn't say anything about it, he just went to grab ointment for the burn and I applied it myself.

"You sleeping on my bed or the couch?" Mikey asked me.

"Couch."

"No, you're bunking with me."

"But why would you--okay," I said, rolling my eyes and not questioning further.

We ended up BOTH sleeping in his bed because he INSISTED that I'd do so. He's a wild sleeper so I ended up suffocating under his weight and dying ☹️. Jk I didn't die, but still, he's really heavy.

Anyway when the next morning hit, Mikey and I ended up sleeping late. I ended up sleeping later than Mikey because OMG I was so tired.

"Wow, this is Mikey's room! So cool! Wait, who's that in the bed?" I heard a voice say. Oh, shit. That's Takemichi.

"Y/N?!"

"Oh, hey."

"DON'T 'OH HEY' ME! WHY ARE YOU IN MIKEY'S BED?!" Takemichi yelled, his jaw dropped and everything.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back. "I told him I wanted to sleep on the couch but he insisted I would sleep in his bed for some reason."

"Sounds like Mikey alright..." Draken said, not even batting an eye at the fact I was in Mikey's room.

"Why are you here in the first place--"

"Hey, guys," A voice said. Oh, it's Mikey.

"Mikey!" Takemichi yelled for no reason.

"Quit yelling. It's too damn early," Mikey grumbled, looking annoyed.

I ended up leaving the room anyway because I had to change my clothes.