𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅...𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻!!

Previously on Isekai-Trip-To-Tokyo-Revengers-Fun-Time...

______

Hanma giggled a bit and Mikey did his famous roundhouse in a flash. You wouldn't have seen it coming.

"There. It's over."

__3rd Person POV___

Y/n was passed out. Mikey kicked Hanma.

Those Valhalla members sounded scared.

The Valhalla members ran off and now Mikey was in front of Kazutora.

___Down the cars...over to Mikey and Kazutora...___

"If all that's in your head is destroying important things...I'll destroy you right here and now." Mikey said.

Mikey kicked Kazutora in his face, sending him over a few feet.

Right when Kazutora tries to get up again, Mikey kicks him again, sending flying farther.

Mikey then sits on Kazutora's stomach and begins to punch him repeatedly in the nose.

"He's gonna kill him." Smiley said, sweatdropping.

Takemichi stood there in utter shock, trying to figure out what he was going to do.

"We're heading right toward the future I'm from." Takemichi thought, tears forming in his eyes again.

Mikey continued to punch Kazutora, livid at the fact he "killed" Y/n and nearly killed Baji.

Y/n began to shift a bit.

Chifuyu immediately turned his attention to her and so did Baji.

"Y/n??"

"Hey, yeah just give me a second." You said, preparing yourself to get up.

"I got it." Baji said. "MIKEY!"

Mikey stopped punching Kazutora and got up to look at Baji.

It was quiet for a while and Mikey walked closer so he could see what was going on.

"You got mad for me and Y/n's sake." Baji said. "Thanks."

"Baji-san, what are you doing?" Chifuyu asked.

Baji gently pushed Chifuyu away and walked down the cars to go to Mikey.

"Baji..."Mikey whispered.

"What is Baji going to do?" Takemichi thought.

Everyone stared in shock.

"Everything is fine, Mikey. Y/n saved me. Y/n is okay and she's awake."

"Yeah!" I yelled very dryly, still on top of the cars.

"Don't worry about it, Kazutora. I'll fix this." Baji said. He reached in his pocket and dug around a bit. "...Where...did it go?"

Right on cue, I was down from the cars and I put my hand on Baji's shoulder.

"Are you looking for something, Baji-kun." I said playfully.

"Y/n?? How did you take that?" Baji said incredously.

I swear this wound made it seem like I was bleeding from my coochie. Luckily, I had on the blackest pants I own.

"Well, I saw you take the knife Kazutora had. When you walked past me, I swiped it out of your pocket." I told him.

"Give it to me." Baji said holding out his hand for the knife.

"No." I said.

Baji tried to take it from me but I backed away.