3

Introducing myself to the older man and finding out that's Shinichiro still makes me fangirl a little bit. Though, I'm not showing emotions next to him, really, I'm shitting bricks being near him.

Seriously, not only is he the leader of Black Dragons, HE LITERALLY IS HOT AS FUCK. LIKE SURE, WITH THAT YEE YEE ASS HAIR CUT HE DON'T GET BITCHES BUT, HE'S HOT.

Walking around with Shin, he asked me something. "Alright, do you remember where you left your caretaker is at?"

"I think at one the food courts near by...he probably didn't move yet." Saying it with a tired face, but I said something in English so Shin wouldn't know what I said. "...he's probably on the ground now, crying."

"What did you say?" He says confused at me, which luckily, he doesn't understand English.

Going back speaking Japanese, being an "innocent" child saying, "Nothing, you're probably hearing things."

Walking some more, I found my butler, who was exiting the cake shop with the cake in his hand. Going up to him, he looks fine but then seeing me, he starts yelling at me no to go off. After all, it's dangerous...even though I'm older than a 6 year old mentally.

"YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS SEEING YOU LOST?" He says with his face expression now more worried and anger in his voice. "ALSO."

Pointing at Shin, he starts going on how I shouldn't be near a delinquent. After all, he says that his hair cut looks horrible, which the black haired male looks shocked at him my butler. I would have also dissed him pretty hard as well, but I'm like 6 right now. So I should probably just say something not as bad to what my butler says.

"...you do have a point that his hair style looks like doo doo..." I say looking at Shin with a straight face but then going back with my usual smile. "But he did help me find you, so he's not all that bad!"

My butler just looks at me, sweating since I'm now looking at him dead in the eyes like those fishes you see in a aquarium. He then looks at Shin and bows to show he's sorry. "I'm sorry sir for the trouble I caused, I thought you were somebody hurting Master Huang."

Oh yeah...I forgot they all call me master now that I'm older. Feels weird, but I'm too scared to tell them to just call me by my last name without the "master".

Waving bye to Shinichiro, I followed my butler to the car near by to go back home.

---

We're back at home now and I'm celebrating my birthday. Though, most people consider it a celebration, it's just another day for me. But, a act like I really enjoy it to not make the people around me displeased. I sound edgy and all but my parents back then didn't have time for me since they worked so, I didn't celebrate my birthday.

They're currently presenting the cake towards me, they're all singing happy birthday to me while I sit in my chair. I just look at the cake, still looking happy until they said that I could make a wish.

Close my eyes, I thought of a wish.

I wish to save everybody.

Honestly, this wish kinda sounds fucking corny.

Blowing my candles out, they then cut the cake for me to eat. The cake was a vanilla chiffon with fresh strawberries in the cake. It's good and on the few sweet foods I like to eat. But the wish I made was for a reason. Now that I'm in Tokyo Revengers, I want to change the storyline. I don't know why, but I just wanna, okay but in all seriousness, here's my actual reason.

I'm in denial of all these deaths, not only that, most of these deaths if not all of them fucked up Mikey, which caused him in the Bonten timeline to be really fucked up. Not only did his whole family pass, but also his friends, Baji and Draken.

Breaking myself out my thoughts now...

Presents from my maids and butlers are handed towards me, my dad didn't give anything to me, which to be honest, I didn't really care. But, they were all making it a big deal because "your father should have given you something because you're his daughter." I mean, it doesn't really matter, but they still bitch about it. Also besides, I got a black card, I could but something for myself.

The maids and butlers got me what I usually wanted, plushes, new clothes, and even new electronics. Of course, I accepted the gifts which to be honest, weren't that bad. I even got a Nintendo 64 along with Mario Kart 64!

It was nice getting lots of attention for once. Maybe I was wrong about my birthday being something unimportant. Yeah...I'll appreciate my birthday, after all, it's only for a day.

Not only that, I have something to do now for my life goal, even if it causes my death.

---

A/N:
OK SO RN IT'S AUGUST 16 AS OF WRITING THIS AND TOMORROW ON THE 17TH, I HAVE SCHOOL. I MAY POST LONG THAN USUAL, BUT USUALLY I'M ABLE TO WRITE THESE IN A FEW DAYS.

Anyways lol bye. Also good luck to anybody going to school or is soon going to.