11

A/N: SPLATFEST, JOINED TEAM GRUB.

SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 269 +
270 OF TOKYO REVENGERS, BE WARNED.

ALSO TURNS OUT THE CHAPTER I PREVIOUSLY GIVEN AKA CHAPTER 10, I PUT 270 INSTEAD OF 269.

I SUCK ASS AT EXPLAINING BUT BASICALLY? CHAPTERS 269 + 270 WILL BE PUT INTO THIS CHAPTER.

---

Opening the pamphlet, it shows the manga panels of the current chapter. Wait, this is labeled as chapter 269, yet it's labeled as  270. What the fuck. I'll just read this quickly, I'm more interested in 270, if there's even a chapter, the pamplet must have gotten it wrong.

---

This must have taken place in Shinichiro's POV...

Black dragons 1st gen disbands and now Shin is working in a moter cycle shop when one the workers give him a phone. On the other line is Grandpa Sano and he says Mikey fell on the stairs hard.

...huh. Should the outcome be Sanzu's scars appear because of Mikey. He got head trauma...why do all the Sanos have soft heads. Wait, I'm off track, I need to read more.

Reading more, Mikey's now in a state of vegetative state, or more so a paralyzed state since he's unable to move. He blames the plane he bought for Mikey and breaks it. Damn, plane-kun is the real villian of Tokyo Revengers I guess.

The next page takes place in 2003, and Shin became a caregiver for Mikey. That's were chapter 269 ends, there's a ton more pages, so there's a chapter 270. Good.

---
Flipping the next page to 270...

Shinichiro's driving a car along with Baji. God damn, he still got em luscious ass locks, BRO HAIR TUTORIAL NOW KEISUKE BAJI. Anyways, it looks like it takes place in 2005 in this timeline.

They're picking up Sanzu who went into juvie because of a katana stabby he did with others, those people dead because Sanzu did a lil silly. What the fuck am I saying. Anyways, reading more, we see what Sanzu looks like. Instead of the two scars on his mouth, it's just one scar on his eye and his hair is short, not long.

Flipping more into it, we see Sanzu meeting Mikey. Mikey...his body got worse. It's deteriorating because of how he's stuck paralyzed.

Sanzu says that Mikey's gotten worse and it's not him anymore. Not only that, even though Shinichiro looks fine, his grandpa has passed, Emma ran away from home, and all while he studied to be a caregiver getting no sleep.

A month later from Sanzu's release was when Mikey passed away, causing Shinichiro to fall in despair most likely. In the panels you can see he's crying, he lost everybody dear to him. From his parents to siblings, I...don't know what to say. I seen this happen to me before in my other life but I never knew how to respond to it...

The scenes changes again to Shin and Wakasa. WAKASA GOT EM TATTOO TIDDIES, DAMNNNNN. Wakasa created a new gang and wanted Shin to join him, which probably he did join, I can't tell.

They're now drinking and Shin heard about somebody saying something about some old man able to time leap. Wait, there's a part that says the old man needed a trigger...is Shinichiro the trigger, not the original Black Dragons?

Flipping the page, huh...?

It's all blank?

There's something off about this. Actually, there's writing, but it's really faint. I remember seeing a pencil trick, maybe I should see that? Tracing all the letters out one by one, the message was split in 4 pages. It took awhile but it was worth it, might be useful information.

"Dear buyer of the Reincarnation Apple,

The apple has been currently updated. The apple will remain the same but new things have been added onto it.

If the ---- ------ tells somebody about their ---- -------, they will be immune to time stopping when you're eatting the apple to save yourself/somebody. Please note these people will go into effect of being immune overtime.

------- -------

---- ---------

------- ----

--- -------

Thank you for reading these updates. Dear buyer, we hope to release you more info."

---

Huh. WHAT THE FUCK? MORE SCRIBBLED OUT THINGS? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, WHAT DO THEY MEAN IMMUNITY? THE FUCK? In my head, I'm panicking hard. Shit. This should be a good or bad thing right?

Throwing the pamphlet to where the other one was, which was the table drawer. Laying on my bed, I'm still processing the manga panels I was given along with the apple. What happens once Shinichiro finds the honeless guy, better yet...which timeline am I in?

Checking from what I remember before I came into Tokyo Revengers, Shinichiro was working on bikes and had a shop of his own. The scars Sanzu has were somewhere around when I was in 4th grade and since me and him have the same birthday, that incident with the scars already passed.

Checking it once again, I sighed, glad I wasn't in Shinichiro's original timeline. Now, I need to find out if Shinichiro did time leap to the past or was just a trigger like Naoto. Did he meet me when he time traveled, what would be like if I never existed into this universe.

My head hurt...I thinking too much. What's worse is that I might have to fix up the Shin plan to save him. I have two options, let him die or let him live.

I shouldn't be thinking more about the panels now, I should rest and relax...

WHO AM FUCKING KIDDING, I'M IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW AND SOBBING MENTALLY CAUSE I CAN'T SHOW MY PHYSICAL FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

God, I'm tired...and I was just only reading that pamphlet. Shit, I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M SAYING AT THIS POINT.

I should take my focus out of those 2 chapters and maybe think of which chapters to meet next. I live in Shibuya so maybe I should meet Toman members cause I somehow meet the characters.

Yeah...anyways I'm hungry, I'ma ask the butler to get me some takeout, too lazy to go out. Maybe some Taiwanese hotpot, all the food in the soup and you can get take out and reheat with a stove and pot.

I should stop talking about food and actually order it right now...gotta make sure the hotpot is max spice...

---

A/N: Woo! Chapter done!

Anyways, a lil fun fact about Rey, her dialect of Japanese she uses is actually Kansai dialect. An example is how instead of saying thank you (aka Arigato), she says Okini instead. The reason is how some of the maids/butler were from Osaka or Kyoto, so she picked it up from them. Though, she still uses standard Japanese to write messages.

 Though, she still uses standard Japanese to write messages

Sneak peek of artwork. Coming soon 💀.

Also just wanna say thanks for ya'll readin this story. thought it would never be big, but i've gotten 800+ read from this story. thank you for supporting