22

A/N: TAIJU TIT PICS WHEN. i mean what. anyways, now that i've seen offical taiju merch, i'm going feral now.

---

You know, meeting Taiju could have been better, but I'm going to get hunted down. He's just looks at me, menacingly. I haven't even met him but he's just staring at me hard. I just wanted water, not this. I'm sorry Hakkai...

"Is this...how you treat guest?"

"Who let you in?" He says angrily, DAMN BITCH WHAT DID I DO???

"Nobody, and before I would rob people, I need a place right now. Also I want water. Move please." ACT CALM BITCH, HE'S NOT THAT SCARY, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE? Oh wait, Taiju merch, I'm down bad for this man.

SCRAP THAT, ANYTHING BUT TAIJU.

Looking at him, I swept past him, going between a gap that didn't fully cover the door. Going to the fridge, I grabbed a water bottle and ran upstairs. Crap, I can't go into Yuzuha's or Hakkai's room, it would danger them more...I don't want them to get in trouble all from my actions.

"Also before you ask who actually let me in, I forced somebody who lives here to make me stay here, I'm homeless." Saying it calmly still, I could have gotten a hotel, but it's pretty far from Mitsuya's house, too lazy to take transportation. "I think it was uh..."

I go into Hakkai's room and shut the door quietly. I just wave at Hakkai and he just looks at me scared...crap he knows.

"Okay before you say anything...I didn't do shit, I swear." Okay...I'm panicking, I'll go into a ramble or say something random if this happens. "Also, who's that really tall guy? He's kinda scary."

He went quiet before I just look at him, shit...

"You mean...Taiju?"

"Hm? Is he ya brother, from what I'm guessin'? I get why you're scared at him, letting me in n all, but shifted the blame on me." Making Hakkai assured so neither him or Yuzuha get hurt. "Besides, it's kinda my fault I wanted to go inside your house."

Opening the water bottle, I drank half of it in under a minute since I was thirsty. Looking at Hakkai, he's just doing nothing.

"Hey Hakkai..."

"Yes?"

"You have another sibling right? There's 4 rooms in this house so you have another sibling?" I say acting dumb, I know he has a sister but I need to lay low. "I doubt that'd be a guest room, and from your reaction, I'll say it's a yes. I wanna meet em."

Looking outside Hakkai's room, the coast was clear and Taiju wasn't here. Good.

Hakkai lead me to Yuzuha's and knocked on her door quietly. The door suddenly opened and wow! IT'S YUZUHA! She's really pretty in the manga, but more even in person. I don't regret eatting that apple other than not watching Chainsaw Man debut (she was transported into TR in August for some who are confused when she ate the apple).

"Hakkai, who's this?"

"This is Raze, I met him recently!"

"Yo uh..."

"Shiba Yuzuha."

"Nice to meet cha, Yuzuha." Waving at her with a smile. "Is it okay if I use your kitchen for a bit? You guys look like you haven't ate yet. I wanna cook a bit if that's fine."

"But, you're our guest, you don't need-" Hakkai and Yuzuha say before cutting them off.

"Please...I insist. I'll also use some ingredients in the fridge."

---

Pork, a few vegetables, miso, egg, and some leftover rice. Maybe fried rice will do with miso I guess. It's not much but I've gotta use a limited amount, can't go and use the whole fridge like a fucking idiot.

Washing the vegetables, I had carrots, green onion, white onion, corn, and peas. I cut the carrots and white onion to cubes. As for the green onion, got cut up to small discs and set all the vegetables aside.

Cracking 2 eggs, I added a bit of soy sauce and salt to it, then mixing the egg to make it scrambled once I cook it.

Making the pork tender and poking it with a fork, I then cut it cup into cubes and set it aside with the vegetables as well.

Grabbing a pot, I added the egg and scrambled it all up until it was cooked and put it inside a plate. Grabbing the oil, put a bit in the pot and then added the pork in. The pork was half way cooled, which was when I added the vegetables and egg. It only took a bit before I added the rice in along with salt and a bit of soy sauce.

Grabbing the plate, I set them down and heard footsteps, looking behind, it's just Yuzuha and Hakkai. They probably smelled the food I was making. I mean it's done so they can eat now...

---

"Itadakimasu!" We all said together.

Grabbing a spoon and eatting the food I prepared, it was okay, needs more vegetables though, also should add shrimp instead of pork. Eh whatever, it's good.

"Reze, this is good!" Hakkai says while he has food in his mouth.

"Don't eat with your mouth open!" Yuzuha yells at Hakkai.

I just stay quiet, saying nothing but eating the fried rice. I still do this, after all, nobody was at home in my privous life, so I got lonely. Even in this life, no family and the maids/butlers try too hard to do so.

But...it feels nice here...

"Reze!"

"Huh? What's up?"

"Thanks for cooking us food."

"...no problem..."

Feels nice to be in the Shiba family...Yuzu and Hakkai are nice. I don't know about Taiju...he's kinda bitchy even though I met him like once in this house and that's it.

---

I was sleeping on the floor with a futon. Comfortable, sleeping isn't easy for me as my eyes twitch while I close them. I don't feel tired...why...

I should fuss about it, thinking will make me awake still.

Closing my eyes...it should be fine...

Even with twitching...I'll sleep...

---

CRASH

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE-

Waking up, Hakkai's not in his room...

This is bad.

Going down stairs, hiding myself, I saw Taiju hitting Hakkai and Yuzuha. Shit...

I'm scared, I'm trembling while looking at them all. I wanna save them...but even I can't beat Taiju, he's too strong. They didn't see me, but I'm going upstairs...

Going upstairs and back to Hakkai's room, I went inside my futon and rested more.

---

Waking up again...I saw Hakkai crying, he has bruises. Getting out the futon and going to him bedside, I just realized something...

I DON'T KNOW COMFORT.

WELL SHIT! BUT I GOTTA TRY AS HARD AS I CAN.

---

A/N: OK SO AFTER A FEW CHAPTERS, I PROBABLY WILL WRITE THE SHINICHIRO SCENE VERY VAGUELY. BUT AFTER THAT, I WILL START THE STORY I SAID I'D DO.

ALSO THIS STORY WILL HAVE MAYBE 3 ENDINGS. A BAD, GOOD, AND TRUE ENDING DUE TO SEEING MANGA LEAKS OF CHAPTER 277 (as of November 5, 2022).

The writing, if it seems off, this is just from the top of my head. I'm have mid terms in a few weeks so it's going to be a little hard to write well in the future chapters.

Anyways, I got back into Ninjago 😍😍😍

AND I STARTED SIMPING FOR FUCKIN LEGOS, lol jk, but there's a pretty vivid memory of when I was 8 and I liked Nya, Cole, and Lloyd. Possibly even Zane???

Eh whatever, anyways I'ma get a lego set 😍