23

Well...I'm at home now and it's uh...May now that I check the date.  You probably knew that. Seeing Hakkai crying I didn't know what to do, I helped him, it was...okay I guess. It wasn't really much since I'm not really helpful with people's emotions. I just assured him that everything's okay and that he wasn't weak even though Yuzuha was getting hit. Told him that it's just natural.

Right now, I'm kinda pissed of right now. I was given the pamphlet again but this time, it's all I could read. That was it. Those extra 2 chapters, I don't have access to them. Chapters 275 and 276 was all I could read. Well, more like 275, and like a part of 276...that was bad.

The worse this is that...it wasn't good either.

Takemichi is dead.

He's dead because of Mikey.

Do...I even want to change anybody's fate? Do I just...let them die?

I can't accept this. I can't.

I feel I want to hesitate on saving them all.

It's been only what...a day or two since I've been out my coma. Usually the person in coma takes months to heal and get functions to start again like walking. How come it's so easy for me to get my functions ready all over again? This doesn't make sense, there's no logic to this. None at all...

Looking at my phone, everybody was calling me in the month I was in a coma. The latest calls were kind of weird though.

You know who it was, the Haitani Bro...wait. How did I get their phone number?

Nevermind...

They were calling me for some reason, which is weird.

Calling Rindou's number, he picked uo pretty fast.

"Who's this?"

"Razor...?"

"Oh, hello. My brother wanted to call you but seemed that you didn't pick up."

"Can you give him the phone?"

Rindou seems like he gave the phone to Ran, heard them in the speaker and stuff. Seems like Ran has just woken up. Not suprised, he slept for an whole day once, wonder how?

"Razor-kun! How are you doing?"

"...I'm uh...fine I guess? You seem tired. Also why did both of you guys call me?"

"Ah well..." Ran says pausing until Rindou got his phone back.

"Me and Ran wanna ask if you want to come to Roppongi?"

Oh god...the Roppongi incident with me...

"After you both broke half my limbs and had to arrest you both, uh..." Sweating as I'm talking right now, I still get shivers down my spine, not like it's really bad. I'm not really affected by what happened in Roppongi, I'm just really pissy about it. "I'ma think bout it..."

The siblings are whispering to each other...they still remember it. Probably talking about how I still am pissed about it.

"We'll pay for food and things you ne-"

"Okay."

BEEP

WELP ROPPONGI IT IS.

---

Finally at Roppongi once again, I see the brothers at the train station waiting for me. I'm wearing a black tank top, white bomber jacket, light grey sweatpants, and white high tops. I also chanbed my earrings out from white tassel, to a golden geo drop earring (aka those thin rectangular shaped earrings, search em up).