29

A/N: I feel like discontinuing this book, not really into Tokyo Revengers as much now since the manga ended....

---

Selling, buying, selling. Dark web and my buyers and crazy for the stuff I give. Hell, started to buy stuff and resell it in a higher price! Those dumbasses don't even know about how I'm just some reseller scamming them. That's so lame of them! Not like I'm dropping dead and stopping, I'll keep on doing this until I start to think it's boring. Might even go for illegal weapons if I'm lucky enough...

Once I'm done selling those...

THEN IT'S OFF TO A FIGHTING RING.

I've gone out more since I started to get lazy on cooking food for myself. It's bad, but outside food is way better along with helping me get out some more in the sun. Besides, it doesn't hurt eatting out every fucking day, makes me more happier. Usually it's hotpot since I can cook any meat or vegetables I want.

My diet's fucked up...and I haven't done anything major here in Tokyo Revengers. Baji...October 31st huh. It's October and it's coming up, it's been holding up my mind. I need to save him, at most, also get him into a coma.

Despite it being a few months after August 3rd, my hair is longer and I put it into a short ponytail now. Last time I chopped my hair was just August...does my hair really make it that long in just so little?

Walking around a abandoned part of Shibuya, looks oddly familiar. Not only that, there's an abandoned arcade...I want to open the door. Opening it, is this a court room happening? Smells like cigarettes and sweat...blood too? OH SHIT IS THAT A BODY? WAIT AM I IN THE VALHALLA BASE? THEY ALL WEARING WHITE JACKETS.

"Oi, the fuck you lookin' at?"

"...I'm leaving."

My eyes caught some lanky dude, who is probably the "judge". He looms like a yellow stripe doritio ass...wait. Doritio hair, I KEEP CALLING HIM THAT. I KNOW HIS NAME, THAT'S HANMA YOU DUMB FUCK. STOP CALLING HIM A DORITIO. I saw him fighting a bunch of Toman members on August 3rd, isn't that nice!

Hanma, looking at me, he said something.

"Get him."

"Lololol." I say while I just rest with a tired face. "Catch me."

Damn, guess this is a chase scene. A few members started to chase me, I'm used to this. Grabbing a pipe, they always seem to be there for my need, how nice is that! Started to hit them wildly in the ankles, knees, that one man area, you name it. Throwing my pipe of a guy's head, I started to use my fists, punching guys in the nose and eyes.

When the pipe was in my reach, I grabbed it and started to fight with both my hands and pipe. I wasn't stopping, not like I care. I'll beat them til they're dead! Wait...the guys I fighted aren't responding at all. Well shit! I guess body hiding will be nicer. Going to the nearest alleyway, I started dragging the unconscious bodies one by one along with the pipe to hide evidence.

Suddenly, there's a person behind me I could sense, which caused me to kick them in the chest. Looking at them made my eyes widen.

It's...

Takemichi...?

"Oi, the fuck you want?"

---

Takemichi's POV

It's her, Huang Rey, the leader of the Huang Corporation. She had ties with Toman and did shady things under it from what Naoto said. Yet...why does she look like a guy? Shit, she's scary!

"I saw you at that gang's hangout...uh..."

"Hanagaki Takemichi."

"Yeah...you know Mitsuya-kun right?" Rey starts to write down something on her notebook before ripping a page off. "Can you give him this in the next meeting he has? Yeah thanks."

"Yeah sure..." She seems kinder in person than what her files said about her. Naoto said she was responsible for a few market crashes, illegal jobs, selling items, and more. I take the paper from her and ask her something. "How do you know Mitsuya-kun?"

"Been his friend I guess, we just recently saw each other again." Rey says while fixing her clothing. "See ya, if I do."

"Alright...?"

She leaves quickly, she probably has something important to do right now. Wonder why.

Better yet, why did she disappear in 2008?

---

Rey's POV

SHIT I MET TAKEMICHI, THIS IS NOT WHAT THE PLAN WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE HIM AT BLACK DRAGONS, MAN FUCK THIS. Wait.

If Takemichi from 2017 knows about me, what am I doing in the present future as of now. Better yet, do I exist at all in the present at all? Do I even live when I get older? Now I'm really scared for the future...fuck.

At least Takemichi's here, I decided to give him a paper and deliver it to Mitsuya. Why? It has my phone number and shit, I got a new phone so uh, yeah. Suddenly, I got a call from somebody, and I just missed it? How? Shouldn't my phone buzz or something?

Looking at it, it's just the maids giving me updates on the helpers around the mansion. I might move back in, but all the new helpers haven't seen my face. The ones that worked for me before 2003 know that I'm actually a female but disguse my gender as male per my request. If anybody finds out I'm a female and decide to out it out, well uh...I can't say. ANYWAYS-

It's a free day and I'm going to watch that Valhalla Blood Halloween fight for entertainment! Also totally not calling the ambulance early and saving Baji. Totally! Yeah!

I can save him...

Right?