10

A/N: WOOOO 10TH CHAPTER! Well technically 11th since we had the 0 chapter, BUT YAY!

Anyways, I think I like Taiju 😟.

---

Me and Kakucho ate at a ramen place and to be honest, it's my first time ratting ramen. I've never actually ate real ramen, only the instant kind. An example is the Jin Ramen from Ottogi (HIGHLY RECOMMEND, USUALLY FOUND IN ASIAN STORES LIKE H-MART), I like spicy ramen the best.

I ordered myself spicy tonkotsu ramen, seeing the ramen given to me made me drool, not actually though, but the aroma was amazing. The plating of the ramen was also really nice. Kakucho got his bowl of ramen, it was shoyu ramen, smells like soy sauce since you know, shoyu is soy sauce.

"Itadakimasu."

I forgot that in Japan they say that, my ass is from America and even in China when I was in my previous life, we just eat once everybody was sitting down.

"...Itadakimasu."

Eatting the ramen, wow. IT'S FUCKING DELICIOUS, DAMN THE FLAVORS MELTING ON MY TOUNGE. The ramen noodles are soft but firm and slurping it softly is satisfying. The cha shu is tender and adding the nori with the noodles makes it even better.  Trying the broth after finishing my noodles, it's spicy! Really spicy actually, it's perfect! The broth made of pork has a strong flavor  and with the spice, makes it even better. Damn, Kakucho really showed me a good place, maybe I should show it to friends...

...

Wait, Kakucho's my only friend right now.

FUCK-

"Razor-kun?" The scarred boy interrupted me, snapping me out my thoughts. Looking at him, I tilted my head a bit to give him the signal he grabbed my attention. "Do you really like this place?"

"Ah...yeah, actually it's my first time trying ramen before..." I say cash out to pay the ramen place owner. "I'm Chinese, so I often don't eat Japanese food despite living here."

"Really? No wonder you looked at me weird when I said "Itadakimasu"."

"Y-yeah..." Not really, I knew you had to but I just forgot that I had to here in Japan. You know, manners. "Anyways let's change the topic and share who we are, if you're fine with that of course."

I payed the ramen owner and we both exited out the ramen store to walk around a bit.

---

We both talked about each other, but Kakucho didn't talk much about his family other than saying that one his friends was in juvie. Hm, wonder who it could he, it's not Izana.

...

...

I'm be sarcastic, IT'S IZANA.

I talked about myself a bit. Told him I was born into a wealthy home but I'm often alone by myself. I didn't tell him everything like how my father gives no shits about me. I also talked about my like my birthday, favorite foods, you get the idea. Walking with the scarred boy, he suddenly asked me something.

"Hey..."

"Hm? What's up Kakucho-kun?"

"Don't you think I'm weird..."

"You look okay to me? Are you sick?"

"No...it's just." He looks a little worried from his face expression, is it about his face? "My scar, isn't it ugly? Are you just hanging out with me cause you pity me?"

"...you're really stupid." WAIT SHIT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE A BITCH. Suddenly, he looked at me weirdly. "Wait, I should have put it into better words. What I'm saying is that your scar looks fine and isn't ugly or anything. Also, stop thinking I'm only doing this because of pity, I enjoy your company. Plus, you're one my first friends."

I sound annoyed, but it's kinda true why I'm annoyed. Kakucho looks okay with that scar, it doesn't look ugly, it's what makes him extra cute because of it even though what I'm saying makes no fucking sense. Not only that, he thinks I'm doing this because of pity. I really wanna be his friend because not only do I know old people, I wanna friend the Tokyo Revengers cast. I wanna help Kakucho by saving Izana and him as well. Plus, he's nice to hang out with.

He just looked at me, I think he got his anwser from me. He looks greatful from the anwser I gave him because I was actually genuine about what I said. Walking around, we were at an orphanage.

Pointing to the area, I asked trying to be confused. I know he lives in a orphanage but I gotta act. "Why are we here?"

"This is where I live, an orphanage."

"Oh." Yeah, I don't know what to say to him now since uh, I KNOW THIS MOTHER FUCKER'S BACKSTORY. But I gotta act like I don't know. "Do you like living here?"

"O-of course I do. But...it just gets lonely since he's not here."

"Hey, Kakucho-kun?"

"Hm?"

"How about this, I'll hang out with you so you don't gotta be alone!" Going in front of him and smiling at him to show him I'm not joking. "Hey! You gotta cellphone?"

"No..."

"Oh. What about I just write my number and next time you can call me! We can talk to each other right?"

"Okay Razor-kun!"

Opening my bag, I suddenly saw another panplet book. I swear, it wasn't there when I first opened it. Grabbing a piece of paper and writing my number down, I placed it in his hand, holding it. He started to get blushy from what I did, that's cute.

"Alright! I gotta go now Kakucho-kun!" I say looking at him. "You should be out here for to long, don't you have a curfew? I currently gotta go home now, see ya Kakucho-kun!"

Waving back at him while running, I saw him wave back to me. He shouted out something but I didn't hear him. I left the mansion at 11 am and it's currently 1 pm, maids/butler probs gonna shit their pants from me staying out this long without somebody...again.

---

And...I'm getting lectured.

"HUANG REY, YOU WILL NOW BE ON HOUSE ARREST FOR A MONTH."

...HOUSE ARREST. AGAIN? IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE THAT INCIDENT, BRUH. Look, I get why but like, I don't want people to watch me, I can do things myself.

Now that I'm in my room, I should check that pamphlet, after all, it could be some good shit I could read. Grabbing the pamphlet, it was labeled as "Tokyo Revengers, Chapter 270".

New chapter released in my world.

I'll read it now, maybe it'll tell how Shinichiro is.

---

A/N: I THINK I LIKE SHION NOW 😟😟😟😟