21

A/N: If you guys wondering this story will have a good happy or bad ending. It's won't be a happy ending, probably. I'm still thinkin on the ending since as of October 28, 2022, Tokyo Revengers hasn't ended yet right now.

---

Finished with eatting, I'm helping Mitsuya with the dishes right now. There's a lot of dishes and it'll probably make him tired and all from the work he did. Mindlessly washing dishes and thinking, I was interrupted by the lilac haired boy.

"Thanks, Razor-san...or Raze-san." Mitsuya still confused on what name to use.

"Both are fine, just chose which one you like, get's too annoying if you can't decide."

"You can't take to Taka-chan like that!" Hakkai says while watching up clean the dishes. "He helped you and gave you dinner, respect him at least!"

"It's fine Hakkai, he usually acts pretty cold from last time I met him." Mitsuya says, with a smile on his face.

"Sorry for bein' harsh...didn't mean to. I'm washing the plates to say thanks to helpin' me. Not real good with people..."

Now that I was finished with the last plate, setting it on the dish dryer (is that what it's called?), sitting down next to Hakkai. My phone suddenly buzzes and I ignore it, while he just looks at me confused.

"Aren't you going to anwser that?"

"...probably a scam call." Looking down and not looking at Hakkai, I have a problem looking down or not looking the person speaking to me. "But, we can introduce ourselfs, you already know me, but I don't know your name."

"Oh yeah! I'm Shiba Hakkai, just call me Hakkai!"

"Nice to meet you Hakkai-san."

"No need for formalities!"

BUZZ

"My phone is buzzing, I'll go outside for a sec."

Going outside and answering the phone, HOLY SHIT WHY IS IT SO LOUD.

"MASTER HUANG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"I'm in the h-"

"OTHER THAN THE HOUSE CAUSE WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT IN THE HOUSE."

"...a friend's house."

"IT'S BEEN A DAY, AND YOU JUST TELL US NOW?!"

"None of ya business, seriously..." I say sighing mentally. "I'm old enough to go around areas without some guardian..."

"Still...!"

"A sleepover is what I'm doin'." Lying to them, I'll regret this but this stops them from yelling at me too much.

"Oh! Well in that case, have fun we won't pick you up today!"

BEEP

Ending the call, I went back inside and found Hakkai and Mitsuya talking to each other. Well uh, I'm gonna be homeleas for a day since that just indicates that yhe maids won't let me in the house. They assumed that I have a sleepover with somebody, I'm fucked...

Looking at Mitsuya and Hakkai, they both greet me coming back, I gotta tell em.

"Yeah...I'm homeless for a day now."

"Huh? What happened?" Mitsuya said questioning me.

"I lied to the maids that I was at a sleepover and now they won't pick me up or open the gates for me back home..." Sighing hard, PLEASE, LET ME BACK AT LEAST TO GET CLOTHES OR A PLUSH. "So uh...Hakkai-san, can I crash in ya place?"

He suddenly froze up from my question. Is it because of Taiju? Crap, I really wanna see the Shiba house since it's pretty luxurious, but know Taiju and his personality, can be a danger.

"You sure? I uh..."

"Yeah. I'll need some clothes though..." Looking at my clothes, they've gotten a bit dirty from that fight hours ago...or yesterday. I can't keep up with time. Too confusing. "Do you having siblings like Mitsuya-san?"

"Yeah...but-" I cut off what he was going to say.

"In that case, lead me to your house!"

---

A luxary and stylish house, Shiba family really does have a good house. Not great since mine is better, but still good. Besides, I like their house cause it's got two stories while mine? It's a one story house that's really weirdly shaped, I guess.

Still, pretty big.

"...eh not impressed." Blankly looking at Hakkai's house.

"Eh?!" He looks suprised.

"Hakkai...we're both rich, but my defense, I'm richer." Boasting a bit, which is true, I'm richer than all of the characters. Man...sometimes money is a good thing! "Eh, whatever, let's go inside."

Getting inside his house, it looks really stylish in the inside too! THE KITCHEN, WAIT THAT MEANS I'M NOT BANNED FROM THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW, FUCK YEAH.

"Oh wow, a kitchen." I say looking at the stove.

"Hm? You've never been in the kitchen?" He says confused, probably thinks about how I've never cooked before. "You have a private chef?"

"Got a chef? Yeah, but the food he makes always sucked ass to me, still ate it to show gratitude though." Just looking straight faced until I just drop the reason I can't be in the kitchen. "I'm actually decent at cooking but uh, I accidentally burnt half my mansion down...lol."

Hakkai just looks at me with, SHIT WHAT'S THE FACE HE MAKING? DISGUSTED? HORRIFIED??FUCKING...FLABBERGASTED???

Coughing to trying and make the mood change a bit, we just pretended that nothing bad happened. Going into the second floor, I was in Hakkai's room. Guessing this is where I sleep...wait. Hakkai...

I CAN'T SLEEP WITH A GUY TOGETHER IN A ROOM? ISN'T THAT LIKE...WEIRD WITH A GIRL, AKA ME. I MEAN SURE, HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M A GIRL BUT STILL. WAIT WHY AM I OVERTHINKING THIS, BETTER YET WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?!

"We can hang out here, but I need to do my homework..."

"You...have homework?"

"Yes? You, don't go to school?" He looks at me confused, forgot Hakkai's 11-12 right now, so he's in elementary.

"...maids tutor me, might have to go to middle school soon." I say just looking at his work. "I could try and help you, but I can't write on the paper, what's it on?"

Well, got time on my hands and can help a bit with Hakkai's work, can't be that bad. Looking the assignment, oh. It's pretty easy actually, but how do I explain it to him...

---

"...you didn't understand anything I said, did ya..." Just looking at him, he shook his head saying yes. "Eh whatever, we can just relax today for a few hours...you got drinks in the house right? Mind if I get a drink?"

"Y-yeah sure."

Going downstairs, I went into the kitchen and there's somebody there, probably one the siblings, I CAN'T TELL WHO THOUGH CAUSE I CAN'T SEE SHIT. It also might be a intrudor, which I'm fucked, ain't got a weapon with me.

Well, last resort which is shit!

"Hey, can I have some water lol thanks." I say near the kitchen enterance

"Hah..." It sounds really deep, like deeper than these balls in your mouth. Okay my bad, i wanted to lighten up the mood and not piss my pants, he sounds scary. LIKE REALLY SCARY.

Wait...

FUCKING ABORT, IT'S TAIJU. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.

I'M SORRY HAKKAI AND YUZUHA.

---

A/N: I'm trying to put a little more into Rey and how she talks since she speaks in a Kansai Dialect. So if her dialogue is weird, it's because of that.

Also...

TAIJU MERCH DROPPED FINALLY 😍😍😍😍 STILL FUCKIN MAD LIKE WHERE IS HIS TATTOOS AT