8

A/N: You are currently going to experience spoilers, specifically chapter 268 spoilers. I have put a warning on here in case you wish to not get spoiled. So if you haven't read it yet, I'd highly suggest to read the latest chapter of Tokyo Revengers as of September 11, 2022.

---

Looking at the pamphlet and it's title again, it's weird. The title was probably just a reference to nothing here, but the chapter's number is too random to be nothing. Shit, I don't know to read it or not. Maybe somebody from my world is working here? No, the apple was pretty shady as hell, you have to go down real deep on the dark web to just get this.

Opening the pamphlet boom, it starts where it left off from last chapter, looks normal. Then we see all the others stunned about him hitting Mikey. Beach blond Mikey gets up again and questions piss hair boy Takemichi about why he came back. Normal shit, until I saw the next panel.

"If we were in the first timeline"

That was one the lines Mikey said, what the fuck? First timeline? I get there was another timeleaprr but it can't be Hanma or Sanzu. Damn, I got nothing in my head right now.

Reading more, the dark impulse Mikey has were made out of love and turns out, Shinichiro is a time leaper.

Wait.

Shinichiro?

SHINICHIRO WAS THE TIME LEAPER? WAIT PAUSE.

Mikey said he "is" a time leaper. The line he says isn't in past tense, isn't it supposed to be he "was" a time leaper. IS SHINICHIRO ALIVE? SHIT. My plan saving him may or not pay off to save him, do I let him get hit by Kazutora? Better yet, who's the trigger to Shinichiro's time leaping. It's either Wakasa or Takeomi most likely.

This is too confusing.

Fliping the page, it looks like the pamphlet still goes on with a few pages. Weird, maybe it's the translation credits for the chapter. Flipping the page, it's just some apple shown and the page next to it...

Thank you for buying the Reincarnation Apple! As of currently, you've bitten into the apple once to get into ----- --------.

Why are those words crossed out? From how the letter was sentenced, the word's probably Tokyo Revengers.

Use the apple when you know people major to the story line die, only if you want to. We'll know when the person dies and, if you wish to resurrect, time will stop and you have the choice to either eat or throw the apple.

Of course, you only have one apple. Be cautious when choosing who to save as if you wanna save somebody and have no bites left, the person dies.

Please note, when time stops and you want to save somebody while eatting the apple, ---- ------- are immune to time stopping. Be careful and use the apple secretly to not get caught.

Once again, thank you for being the only person to buy our one and only, Reincarnation Apple.

The message just ends there and something was crossed out before that last paragraph thanking me. What does that say? Fuck, I don't know what that says.

Putting the pamphlet it one the drawers of my table, I needa hide it or the people in the mansion think it's some witchcraft or something. Plus, it's for good measures.

"Master Huang, it's time for dinner."

Snapping me out my thoughts, I panicked saying, "R-right! I'll be out in a moment!"

---

It's dinner right now and currently I'm eatting with some the maids to not feel lonely, while eatting, it was really silent. Maybe I should say something to break the silence? No, it's gonna be too weird. I'll just eat, I'm too suprised by that chapter I read.

While eatting, I hear muttering around me. I can't tell what they're saying, it's too jumbled for me to hear the words. Suddenly, I get looks around me, seeing that I was looking at them.

"...So. Is there a reason why you all are muttering?" I say looking at the maids panicking.

"N-nothing at all!" One the maids said sweating.

"Stop lying and get to the point."

"...There's a new butler coming soon and he's one of the butler's son." She says looking scared for some reason.

"Then why are you sweating?" I say looking at her, putting my chopsticks down. "There's more to this story right? Spit it out."

Suddenly, one the older maids says, "Heard the boy's in juvie as of right now. He'll be out of that place in a few months."

Hearing this, I've come to 3 conclusions from why that guy's in jail. Either he's innocent but still went to juvie, took the fault of somebody, or is probably a delinquent. I DON'T KNOW, DON'T DELINQUENTS IN TOKYO REVENGERS GO TO JUVIE USUALLY???

All of us are done eatting dinner, but while all the maids leave, I just stay in my seat. Thinking of that guy in juvie right now. Should I meet him?

"Master?"

"Yes?" I change my expression to something more relaxed. Looking up, it was one the butler. "May I ask why you're still here, dinner has aready ended."

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts. I'll go back to my qu-"

Getting up from my seat, my hand is suddenly pulled, grabbing my attention.

"Master Huang, I have a question I'd ask you."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to meet my son?" He says while looking at me. "I'll be retiring soon, but I want my son to work here."

Damn, that's a jackpot, so this butler was the one who had a son. Usually, I've never heard of other people saying stuff about their private life since it's weird and all, but maybe it's a good thing. Besides, THESE OLD MOTHER FUCKERS KEEP TRYING TO ENTERTAIN ME, AT LEAST GIVE ME SOMEBODY AROUND MY AGE.

"May I ask when he'll be out of juvie?" I was given the date, which was pretty long, I think like 8 months? Still, that took to long, maybe I could shorten it to 5 months? I just need to bribe the juvie center or blackmail them. Thinking of my choice, I look at the butler in the eyes hard, and he started sweating thinking he did something bad. "Well then, I could offer this to you?"

"Y-yes Master Huang?"

"Would you like me to shorten his stay in juvie to 5 months, it's not much, but he'll br out much quicker though." Smiling at him.

He started to cry all the sudden thanking me and saying that he'd have to repay me, but I said it was alright. The man said that he was accused of something gang related? Gang related...must have been in a gang but was accused by a member.

Going back to my quarters, I decided to head to sleep. I'm tired as hell right now, but first, I gotta take care of something, the juvie center. I'll give them as much money they need to make his stay there more short, after all, I don't run out of money.

---

An hour has passed. A FUCKING HOUR SINCE I TRIED BRIBING THEM AT FIRST. SO GLAD I BLACKMAILED THE HEAD OF JUVIE CENTER AND OTHERS WORKING THERE TO NOT EXPOSE THEIR CRIME.

JESUS CHRIST, IT WASN'T EVEN SCARY BUT I DIDN'T WHAT TO TO THE FUCKING PEOPLE OTHER THAN READING THEIR CRIMES.

Well, at least they mad the guy's juvie sentence or whatever 5 months, he'll be out quicker. Plus, got some voice recording of them actually saying their crimes were true, so win-win?

---

A/N: I GOT SPLATOON 3 LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm a splatana stamper main now and not a kensa splattershot pro main anymore.