24

Months have passed and I'm closer to something that I really hate. Shinichiro's death date, after seeing thise panels, it's either save or perish. Calling the ambulance before it happens is the best I can do to save him. At worse, Shinichiro will be in a coma. Speaking of months, it's literally the first of August...

Wait...

AUGUST 1ST?

SHIT.

NO NO NO.

THIS IS GOING TOO SOON.

I can't accept this shit.

Walking to Shinichiro's bike shop, I just remembered that not only is it August 1, it's his birthday. I forgot about it just like how I forget everybody's birthdays. Seriously, I actually even forgot my birthday once because I honestly didn't care about it. Nobody celebrated with me so it was kinda pointless. That was in my orher life though so...

Anyways, what do I get Shinichiro?

I guess a cake will do...

---

Brought him a slice of chocolate cake, I didn't really know what to get him. Walking to the bike shoo, I came across another store. Gift store...maybe something like a keychain will do. Going to the shop, I bought a keychain. It had a lucky bell on it.

Walking some more, I saw Benkei, Wakasa, and Takeomi with him. I decided to just go to and get myself a drink since I wanted to talk to Shin in private. Getting myself a boba drink, I just realized something, I'm at a high blood sugar level. I means it was like that in my old life, cause uh, DIABETES. Being in Tokyo Revengers, no matter how much sugar intake I get, the doctors always said that my sugar levels were normal. Damn, at least I can drink as much as I want now...

I'm drinking a honey lemon green tea with boba since it's better than a milk tea. I rather drink tea than coffee cause I'm fancy and stuff. Also because coffee tastes funny as hell, it's really bitter.

Maybe I should go to the bike shop now...

---

Going to the shop, I opened the door and Shinichiro was working. Why is he working on his birthday, that's kind of weird. That bike...looks oddly familar, can't really place why though.

"Hello! Welcome to S.S Moters, you got a bike you need?"

"Nah, but I've got a gift for you." I gave placing it near him. "It's your birthday, right Shinichiro-san?"

"Yeah...it's my birthday..." Why is he weirded out by this. I'm missing something that I should remember. "How'd...you know?"

"You told me a few months ago, you don't remember?"

"A-ah right! I did tell you!" He's trying to cover it up.

"Oi, Shinichiro, do you even know my name?" Shin always greets me with my name, what's up with him?

"..."

"You don't remember..." I say a bit scared, wait. Shinichiro's a time leaper, if he timeleaped on July 30th...this is the Shinichiro from the first ever timeline.

Shock spreaded on my face, shit. Why didn't I notice it sooner?

"Hey...are you oka-" He looks at me worrying about my emotions.

"Cut that out, I'm gonna ask you a question." Starring at Shin hard. "How's Manjiro?"

"How do you-"

"It's a fucking yes or no question."

"Y-yes...how do you-"

"Not this Manjiro, how was he really."

He went quiet, why am I interrogating him?

"So, you really aren't Shin...well the Shin I know in this timeline." I said sadly.

"How did you-" He's astonished by how I knew, I mean who wouldn't be.

"Does Haruchiyo know this? Just nod yes or no."

He nods yes.

"Have you ever met me before."

He nods no.

I was right, Shinichiro never net me in his timeline. Either I never existed in that timeline or we just never crossed paths.

"Sorry about how I was acting, I just...was scared." I saw bowing at him. "Reintroducion I guess, I'm Huang Rey and you already know it's 2003 right now. Don't question what I'm about to say next."

"It's can't be that bad..."

I told him about how I knew everything. From telling him about the manga and how I knew who he actually was. In his timeline, he was a nurse assisting Mikey after the incident that made him paralyzed. Told him about the old man thing, how he killed himself, and how Sanzu was his trigger to getting in this timeline.

I didn't tell him about his death or  what's going to happen to him, since he gave away his powers to Takemichi, he's going to die soon. Not only that, I also didn't tell him about Mikey and his dark impulses because of him time leaping.

"So..that's all I'm about to say, let'd keep this confidential got it, don't talk to anybody about this, even Haruchiyo." I just look at him expressionless, going to the enterance, I changed my expression to something more positive. "Also, happy 23rd birthday Shin-san..."

---

That was...a lot to face. Knowing that Shinichiro recently timeleaped, he only has little left time left of him, and sure I planned it all out, but the storyline...

It wouldn't change much.

GOD WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DO.

---

Going around Shibuya, I decided to go and actually eat something for lunch. Going to a cafe that my father owns, I just show the waiter my I.D and boom, free food. I was seated into one the booths and they were already preparing my food.

It's a Korean style restaurant, so I was given a Bimimbap without carrots since I don't like carrot, a bit of kimchi, and a lemon tea. Honestly, I used to come here alot since the maids told me to try the food there since it's free for me.

Eatting the Bimimbap is rice and some ingredients, but it's good and kinda spicy from the gochujang sauce. Adding kimchi to it makes it better since I like eatting kimchi. Crunchy...

Eatting that, I'm still not full so I asked a waiter for a Oreo Bingsoo as dessert. I actually never had this but you're supposed to add condensed milk to this? Can condensed milk even be eaten raw?

Putting some on the dessert, I took a bite and...

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO FLUFFY.

The snow is so soft and the pieces of oreo make it so sweet. There was even vanilla ice cream and eatting it made it 10x more better!

I'm coming back here next time...

---

A/N:

Damn. Anyways I'M FUCKIN WITH THE NEW HYDRO BOUNTY SET FROM NINJAGO. I DON'T HAVE IT BUT I'MA GET IT SOON. YEAHHHH

I love Ninjago.

Update on 11/3/22:

OKAY SO IF U GUYS KNOW, I PLAY SPLATOON 3. I WAS PLAYING SPLATFEST AND ON TEAM WATER AND LEMME SAY.

 I WAS PLAYING SPLATFEST AND ON TEAM WATER AND LEMME SAY

LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO, BIG MAN SWEEP.