Autograph

Game(s): 🌸
Warning(s): N/A
Spoiler(s): N/A
Shop: N/A

Y/N's PoV:

Sasuke fell to the ground in front of me, no sound from his feet.

"Sasuke? How are you?" I asked.

"A little better knowing that you are still safe," Sasuke replied.

"What does that mean?" I asked, worried.

He looked at me, then behind me and around the whole room.

"Mitsunari?" Sasuke asked.

He popped his head out from behind my door. I nearly jumped 5 feet in the air. Mitsunari ran over to me.

"Im sorry for scarring you Lady Y/N!" Mitsunari said.

I took a deep breath then sighed. "It's ok. How come you both are here? What's going one?"

"Well, Lady Y/N..to be honest, we need something from you.." Mitsunari started.

Ok, now I'm even more worried!

"From Lord Ieaysu to be more precise," Sasuke added, pushing up his glasses.

"What do you want from...Ieaysu?" I asked, even more worried.

"What did you call it the other day?" Mitsunari asked Sasuke.

"An autograph."

"Wait! An autograph...from Ieaysu?" I asked.

Sasuke nodded and also sushed me. That's right, don't want to wake up any of the other warlords.

"How do you know Ieaysu is awake?" I asked.

"I took a little peek," Sasuke replied. "He's busy with paperwork."

Yeah, if he was done he would be at his palace by now. 

"Any plans on how to?" I asked.

"Well, there is Plan A: Just Ask, or Plan B: Trick or Treat," Sasuke replied.

"Sasuke, it's not Halloween," I said.

Mitsunari looked at me, then looked at Sasuke. "What's Halloween?"

I looked at Sasuke, my eyes wide. We can't tell him the truth!

"I'll tell you after we finish," Sasuke said, pushing up his glasses.

I stood up and grabbed two pieces of paper. I'll keep them stacked, so if he does sign it, the ink will bleed through.

"Well, I'm going for Plan A. See you two soon," I explained, walking out of my room.

Plan A: Just ask.

I took a deep breath before knocking on Ieaysu's door.

"Ieaysu? It's me, Y/N," I said.

"What do you want?" Ieaysu asked.

"Well...I was wondering if you could..sign these papers-"

"What are they for? Because if they're for anything, besides something Lord Nobunaga needs signed, then my answer is no."

I sighed in defeat and walked away. I got back to my room and walked in, closing the door behind me.

Plan A: Just ask. Fail!

"Well, we still have Plan B: Trick or Treat," Mitsunari said, realizing that Plan A didn't work.

I looked up at him and Sasuke and smiled. "Right! I'll be back!"

I ran out my door and ran to Ieaysu's room.

"Y/N? I told you-"

"Do you want Mitsunari to stay away from you forever?" I asked, interrupting him.

Ieaysu didn't finish is sentence that I interrupted. Instead the door opened and he he had me come inside. I sat down the papers on his desk. Ieaysu grabbed his brush, put ink on it, and started to sign his name. When he finished I was almost jumping up and down.

"There. Now go," Ieaysu said, putying his brush down.

I couldn't help but hug Ieaysu.

"Thank you!"

Ieaysu stood there, frozen. I pulled back, grabbed the papers, and left.

"Idiot." I heard Ieaysu mumble under his breath.

I chuckled and got to my room.

"Plan B: Trick or Treat. Success!" I cheered, after closing the door behind me.

Sasuke smiled, Mitsunari jumped up and walked over to me. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"Thank you so much Lady Y/N," Mitsunari said, grabbing obe of the papers.

I handed the other one to Sasuke. He looked up at me. I smiled at him.

"I shall cherish this forever," Sasuke whispered.

Mitsunari walked over to us.

"Now, what is Halloween?"

Ieaysu soon learned that the papers were a joke. (That's why we called it Trick or Treat) Mitsunari never got his question answered, well, not the truth.

A/N: I know it's not Halloween yet, but, I had to call it Trick or Treat.