Smart Little Kid Part 3

Game(s): 👑
Warning(s): Just like the other previous parts.
Spoiler(s): N\A

Y/N's PoV:

Choose... a new... king?! When did he die? How did he die? How many will I have to choose from?

"Ah Evie-"

"Don't call me that."

Evie- that isn't is real name but- has honey gold hair and a bell by his waist. He reminded me of a cat.

Sariel looked over at me. "What Prince Yves is saying, you, as Belle, will have to choose the new King for Rholdite."

"A new king.. hmmm... Do I have to?" I asked.

Yves gasped. "Of course you have to!"

"Why? Why a kid like me?"

Sariel pushed up his glasses before speaking again. "I'll show you why. Follow me, Belle."

I followed Sariel, leaving the other two princes behind.

Why a kid? What about an adult? I mean sure I am smart but...shouldn't an adult choose the next king?

"I know what you are thinking, 'Why me? Why not an adult?' Well, Y/N, it's because of Clause 99," Sariel started.

"Hey! Stay out of my head!"

Sariel chuckled a little. "It's written on your face."

I softly groan and look at him, still following him. "Anyways... What's this Clause 99?"

We soon reach the throne room and in the middle sits a rose in a glass on a small table. We walk over to it and Sariel nods towards it.

"By the time the last petal on this rose falls... A new king should be appointed. And that is where you come in, Belle. Out of the eight princes... you must choose one to become king."

I slightly nodded. That should be easy, right.

"That's what Clause 99 is? Why couldn't an adult do that?" I asked again.

"Belle must not fall in love with the king. That's why I chose you, a kid, Y/N."

A/N: I know it's been so long! If you haven't checked my profile and the conversations, please do that. It explains everything. Like always, love you all and have a good night/day!