Baby Y/N

Game(s): 🦇
Warning(s): N/A
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A

This is how I feel like some of the residents would treat you/take care of you, if you turned into a baby.

Comte:

If the door was open, he would probably go through with you and just go to like Wal-Mart, and buy all of the things you want.

When you get hungry, will definitely go more father like mode.

Comte: "Here comes the choo choo train." (something like that)

Y/N: *Opens mouth real wide*

You would always wake up super early, so Comte would bring you outside with him, and you two would watch the sun rise above the mansion.

Mozart:

As soon as you even start to cry, he will play you a song on his piano. Jean would always come in with mararons, as he calls them.

Jean: "I have mararons."

Y/N: *reaches towards the macaroons*

Mozart: *takes the plate away from Jean and sighs* "Babies can't eat whole foods, Jean."

He will also play a song to help you sleep.

Dazai:

Hear me out, he wraps you around with his kimono, or something like that, and he always goes through windows with you.

Likes to also try to speak like you.

Y/N: "Gaa! I hungy!"

Dazai: "Sebas-kun, mac vood, pleashhh!"

Isaac:

This boy, almost every night, will take you outside, and go stargazing.

Isaac: "That's the North Star." *points at it*

Y/N: *reaches up towards the stars, and tries to grab them*

Isaac keeps it to himself, but he just adores you. Of course, he sometimes (as in like all the time) can hardly understand you.

Vincent:

Loves to paint sunflowers for you. And you always love them. He will also try to paint you, but you were always just, too squirmy.

Vincent: "Please stay still Y/N."

Y/N: *Continues to play with some of his old paint brushes*

Those paint brushes sometimes came in handy when you started to teeth.

A/N: I'll do a part 2 later. If anyone wants any specific person, or a different game, say/request it in the comments. Have a good day/night ♥♥