Ex

Game(s): 🌸
Warning(s): Language
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A
Requested by: @ 727637555G. I hope you enjoy this ♥♥.

One day you get a letter from you Ex. It says, 'I would like to meet you in town tomorrow. Bring no one else, please.' You, following your gut, ask you bf to come with you, but to stay hidden. The ex confesses and starts to kiss you. How will IkeSen Suitors react?

Ieaysu:
-Watch very closely, while death staring him.
-When your Ex starts to kiss you, he comes in and drags him away from you.
-Threatens him if he gets near you again, he won't be so merciful.
-Once your ex leaves, he will hug you, calming you down.

Hediyoshi:
-Watches this man's every move like a hawk.
-When your ex kisses you, well, that makes him mad.
-He will come over, grab you by the arm, and protect you.
-Will tell your ex that you and him are in a relationship, and that if he catches him touching you again, he will put a sword up to his throat.

Mitsuhide:
-Of course, watches.
-And when your ex kisses you, oh man, he screwed up.
-Walks over to your ex and points his gun at the ex's head.
-You walk behind Mitsuhide, after your ex pulls back.
-He barely lets your ex live, but after you convincing him, he lets him go.
-Looks at you, wraps his arms around your waist and whispers into your ear.
-"Tonight, the only thing that will have those lips and body, is me. And always, forever, me."

Kenshin:
-Doesn't want to stay in the shadows, but finally ends up listening.
-Your ex kisses you, and he immediately drew his sword out and place it on the ex's neck.
-Ex pulls back, you go away from the two.
-Kenshin wants to kill him, but doesn't want to infront of you.
-The ex runs away, and you go walk over to him, and give him a hug.
-He still his pissed, but you hugging him calms him down...a little bit.

Mitsunari:
-Of course, is a little worried of what might happen.
-When the ex kisses you, Mitsunari walks out of the hiding place.
-He places a hand on the ex's shoulder, causing the ex to turn around and look at him.
-Mitsunari has a smile that is scary. You even felt a little scared.
-The ex understands and runs off, Mitsunari hugs you, his angel like smile returning.
-You never told him how scary he looked.

Nobunaga:
-Ex kisses you, greatest mistake of his life.
-This man, walks up behind you, and has the most devilish smile on his face.
-This was enough to make the ex run, you sigh with relief and turn to look at Nobunaga.
-Nobunaga kisses you, and when he draws back he says.
-"Your lips, are only mine. If I see that happening again, I'll have to teach you a lesson."

A/N: I'll start to work on a part 2 as soon as I can. I am still working on a part 2 for A Nerd for History, almost done with that by the way. Lol. But I hope you have a good morning/night.♥♥