Smart Little Kid Part 2

Game(s): 👑
Warning(s): Platonic 9-11 year old.
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A
Requested by: @AnimeAngel176 I hope you enjoy! <3

Y/N's PoV:

The devilish man picked me up and swung me onto his shoulder. Ok not swung, but you get the point!

"Be quiet, or I'll have to whip you."

I squeaked. Not wanting that to happen. I pouted though, he shouldn't be doing this to me! This is illegal! We walked through a dark alley and into a carriage.

"Stay quiet," the devil reminded me.

I nodded my head. So, if I talk, I get a...whip on the face or back? Both of them is bad, duh I know that. Soon, the carriage came to a stop, and I didn't look out the window until now.

A castle. The castle! Oh my gosh I thought I would never see this place. Why did he bring me here? I didn't do anything so bad that I would be executed...do they even do that anymore?!

"Alright, get out. Stay right out by the carriage though. Don't try to run away."

I nodded my head and got out. The devil stayed in, and even after a minute, still was.

This will be my only time to escape, but will it be worth it? They could just find me again.

I gritted my teeth, then started to run. Soon, just a couple of seconds to be honest, a hand grabbed onto my shirt. The force from the sudden stop almost made me fall down.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

I squeaked again, and slowly turned around. A man with white hair and red eyes starred at me. I gulped. His over coat fluttered in the wind, so did his hair.

"I..I-"

"Let her go, Nokto."

The devil guy, again!

Nokto smirked, then let me go. I looked at the devil.

"And who is this, Sariel?" Nokto asked.

Ahh, so the devil guy is Sariel.

"Well, that's Belle."

...BELLE!? What does he mean?!

"A kid? Well, I guess that will help with Clause 99."

"That is the reason why I choose her."

"WAIT- What Clause 99? Belle? I'm...What is going on?!" I asked.

"What they are talking about is how you are to choose a new king."

A/N: I am back! Yes yes, there will be more. I honestly love this little series. Love y'all ❤