E-Girl

Game(s): 🌸
Warning(s): 🍃
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A
Requested by:@727637555G

Y/N's PoV:

"Hey, Kenshin. You know how much you like to drank?" I asked, leaning close to him.

"Of course I do."

"Then try this!" I shoved a pipe into his mouth, being careful not to spill the weed flowers.

"What is this?" Kenshin asked, his voice muffled be the pipe a little.

I giggled as I lit up the flowers. "Ok, slowly suck in, but not too much."

Kenshin did as I said, and coughed a little. I pulled the pipe out of his mouth and giggled.

"What's going on in here-? Y/N?! Is that what I think it is?" Sasuke asked.

I looked at him, and blinked a few times, confused. Ohhhhh wait. I looked at the pipe and then back to Sasuke.

"Want a hit?" I asked.

Sasuke looked at me, at Kenshin, then back to me. "No. I am sorry to ruin your fun, but you guys are done."

Sasuke walked over to me and grabbed my pipe. I looked at him. He looked at me, then disappeared.

"Sasuke!!" I cried.

Kenshin looked confused, and I really don't blame him. He probably doesn't want Kenshin to get stoned and not be able to do anything, not even lift his katana. I started to laugh, laugh so hard my stomach hurt.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Kenshin asked. "Why are you..laughing so much?"

I barely heard him, tears even started to form. This is one of the best nights since being here.

A/N: Sorry this took sooooo long to finish. Hope you enjoyed. Love y'all <3