A Nerd for History Part 2

Game: 🦇
Warning(s): Platonic Teen
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship(s): N/A

Y/N's PoV:

I started to walk out of the kitchen and into the hallways. I realized that it was almost day, and it shocked me that I stood up so late. I soon then bumped into someone.

"S-sorry!"

I heard a chuckle and opened my eyes. Comte held me by my shoulders.

"No need. Want to go see something?" Comte asked.

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. The early morning air made me cold. We walked out to the front of the mansion. Comte pointed to where the sun started to rise.

"I like coming out here and seeing the sun rise over everyone. I see them as my family, and it just reminds me," he paused. "It surprises me how I managed to last another day with those kids," he chuckled, and I giggled.

I looked at him, and he placed a hand on my cheek. I put my hand up against his. I yawned, and Comte removed his hand, and swiftly got me in his arms, bridal style. I blushed, and let my head rest against his chest.

My eyelids grew heavy, and before we could get inside, I passed out.

When I awoke, the sun was up. Was I asleep for a whole day and night? A knock at my door, I stood up and opened it.

"Good morning-"

I quickly gave Sebas a hug. He was stunned, but gave a hug back.

"Good morning Sebas. What are we going to do today? Need to go into town?" I asked.

"Yeah, need more flour, and sugar...along with some other things."

I nodded my head.

"What's going on here?"

I jumped and backed away from the hug. Theo was standing behind Sebas.

"Look at you, acting like a puppy being caught doing something bad."

I blushed. "I-I am not a puppy!"

"I can just see your ears flattening."

Ughhhh!!

Sebas cleared his throat. We left and went into town. When we got back, piano could be heard all across the mansion. Mozart. I grabbed my notebook and started to write in it.

Mozart does play throughout the day, filling the whole mansion up with music. It's beautiful.

I remembered how Mozart will soon be needing a Rouge. I grabbed one and poured some into a glass cup. I got to Mozart's room and knocked.

"Mozart? I have a glass of Rouge for you."

The piano soon came to a stop and the door opened. Mozart took the glass and walked back to his piano.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked.

"Not really, but if you want to be here then you can clean."

"Alright!" I exclaimed and walked into his room.

I looked at Mozart, he looked shocked but quickly hid that fact. His room is already spotless, what is dirty in here? Oh, dust on objects I guess. I walked over to his piano and looked closely at it.

"What are you doing?" Mozart asked.

"Seeing if there's any dust," I replied.

I looked up at Mozart and saw that he had some Rouge on top of his top lip, like a milk mustache. I giggled, trying to hide my laughter.

"What?"

I walked over to him and used the end of my sleeve to wipe it off. Before I could pull away, he grabbed my wrist.

"M-Mozart?"

He smiled slightly, and it made my heart flutter.

"What were you doing?"

"Well, you had some Rouge above your top lip- Mmph."

Mozart silenced me by kissing me on the lips. He pulled back, letting go of my wrist.

"You can go now."

I nodded and was about to leave his room when footsteps appeared by the window.

"Mararons?" Jean asked.

"They're called..." I felt Mozart staring at me, and I realized he doesn't want Jean to feel bad about calling macaroons, mararons. "Delicious!"

I walked over to Jean and grabbed a macaroon off the plate. I smiled after taking a bite.

"So good!"

I kissed Jean on the cheek and started to leave. "Bye!"

I giggled as I walked down the hallway. I rounded a corner and almost bumped into someone again.

"Will!?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yes, it is I."

He must be here to see Vincent. "Seeing Vincent?"

Will nodded his head. "I bought these new tea leaves, I must try with Vincent."

I nodded. Will then stepped closer to me and grabbed my chin. I looked up at him, into his two colored eyes. He kissed my forehead.

"You better get going," I said, after Will pulled away.

"I guess thou art* correct," Will sighed.

I stood there, smiling, as I watched him walk away. I'm lucky to be here, to see all of these famous people.

Thank you, Comte.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to finish part 2. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. ❤❤ *Thou=you and art=are if anyone didn't know.