A Nerd for History

Game(s): 🦇
Spoiler(s):N/A
Warning(s): Platonic Teen
Ship(s): N/A
Requested by: @AnimeAngel176. I hope you love this. ♥

Y/N's PoV:

To be honest, this is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Seeing some of the most famous, important, and amazing people in history!

"Hey, Vincent?" I asked.

"Hm? What is it Y/N?"

I opened my notebook and flipped to a blank page.

"When do you paint? Like any specific timing of the day?" He is painting right now as we speak too.

"All the time, except during tea time. Since I have so much time on my hands, I have a lot more time to paint," Vincent replied.

I wrote every word down and closed my notebook. "Thank you!" I hugged Vincent without thinking.

He gasped, so I pulled back. I giggled and left Vincent, looking for someone else. I would be making these notes on my phone,  but that died. At least that's not such a big problem since Sebastian has notebooks.

"Hey, Y/N," Arthur greeted.

I ran over to him, making up another question.

"Hmm, when you're done writing for a little bit, like for a break, what do you do?" I asked, my notebook and pencil ready.

"Coffee, and," Arthur bent down to get face to face with me. His nose was just about to touch mine, "women."

I started to write down what he said, but he tilted my head back to look at him. I could feel the burning in my cheeks. He gently kissed my cheek.

"Thanks," Arthur whispered in my ear. Then he walked away.

I blushed. I leaned up against the wall and used it to keep me from hurting myself when I fell to the floor.

Loves to drink coffee, and loves women. I guess that means me too! Ahh!

I wrote in my notebook, under the Arthur section. I heard footsteps so I looked up. It's Leonardo.

"That's my sleeping spot, Cara Mia." 

I stood up, fixing my skirt since it was wrinkling. "Sorry." I looked down at my notebook. "Oh! Leo? I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Well, where is you most favorite spot to sleep?" I asked.

Leo walked closer to me, and slowly leaned on me, I had to use the wall to support his weight.

"You," he yawned.

His breathing started to slow, indicating that he fell asleep. I can't carry him to his room by myself! I don't want to call out for anyone either because I don't want to wake Leo. I found the page for Leo and wrote down that his favorite spot to sleep at was on me. I wonder what it was before I came.

Following Comte through that door. My class was on a whole district field trip. I'm glad though, I'm glad that my mother's earring fell out, well, not in the way that if Comte wasn't there. I chuckled a little, looking down at Leo.

"Would you like some help, Nunuche?"

Napoleon! My saver...again.

"Yes please!" I pleaded.

Napoleon helped me get Leo off of me, and he just sat Leo up against the wall.

"We're not taking him to his room?" I asked.