Smart Little Kid Part 1

Game(s): 👑
Warning(s): Platonic 9-11 year old.
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A
Requested by: @AnimeAngel176 I hope you enjoy! <3

Y/N's PoV:

I walked into the bookstore, the little bell rung me inside. Rio was behind the counter, his head snapped up from the bell.

"Y/N!" Rio exclaimed.

I smiled. "Good afternoon, Rio."

Rio ran over to me and have me a hug. I hugged back, enjoying the warmth. Rio pulled back and had the brightest smile on his face. It made me smile too. Rio grabbed a book and handed it to me. It's the foreign book I've been wanting to read forever!

"Thank you Rio!" I tucked the book under my arm.

"You should go and enjoy the festival more."

I nodded my head, some stall owners might need my help. I waved bye and walked out the door.

I walked through the streets, the smell of roses was almost enchanting.

"Hey, Y/N!" A stall owner called. "Can ya help me?"

"Sure!"

I started to help him stack up books. He was also selling jewelry, so I helped hang and place everything. After finished he gave me a rose necklace. I thanked him and left. I continued to help more stall keepers.

Soon, my hands were full with gifts. I could barley see since the pile was high, I'm not so tall since I'm only 8.

"Stop crying!"

Cries grew louder. I looked at where it came from. A man, who looked drunk, was infront of a little boy. He raised his hand. I ran over to the drunk man and stood infront of the little boy.

My books and other gifts flew out of my hand. The drunk man looked at me, mad since he didn't hit his target.

"Get out of my way girl!"

I shook my head. "I won't allow you to hurt him!"

The man raised his hand again. I opened my arms to block the little boy better, and I squeezed me eyes shut. But...there was no pain. Why?

"Leave them alone."

I opened my eyes and saw a tall man wearing black pants and black shirt. He had a hold of the drunk man's wrist.

"You! Let go!" The drunken demanded.

The man let go, and the drunken stepped back. I looked back at the little boy and had us step back as well. I bumped into someone or thing and turned around. A white stallion stood before me, I gasped. It wasn't the horse that made me gasp, it was the man on it.

"Leave, before I cut your head off," the man on the horse threaten.

He drew out a sword and pointed it at the drunken. My eyes grew wide.

I don't want to see that today!

I walked over to the drunk man and slapped his face. I slapped him so hard my hand hurt, and the man's head flew to the right. I barely was tall enough to hit him, but I did.

The man's eyes grew wide, and he fled. I think I got to him of what was happening. I looked back at the men, now there is three. Another one, on a chestnut horse, came up behind the white horse.

"Chevalier, you can put the sword down now," the purple haired man said.

Chevalier lowered the sword for a few seconds before pointing it at me. I stayed calm, not wanting to move.

"Are these your books?" He asked.

I slightly nodded my head, not wanting to get a cut on my neck, even if it was the less sharp side.

"A kid your age can read foreign language?"

"Yes."

"Put the sword down," the man in black ordered.

Chevalier scoffed and lowered his sword, and left. The other man followed. Now, it was just my savior, the little boy and me.

"Thank you Mr...?"

"Leon," he said, starting to pick up my gifts.

I smiled and helped. "Thank you, Leon."

I looked at the little boy.

"Mama?" The little boy cried.

"You lost your mother?" I asked.

Saying that name made my heart ache. The little boy nodded. Leon picked him up on his shoulders.

"I'll help you."

Before I could say anything else, Leon and the little boy were already lost in the crowd. I started back to the bookstore, not having anywhere else to go...

When I walked in, a devil was sitting on the counter. And Rio was gone. I almost screamed, I closed the door and stood in front of the doors. My heart pounded in my ears.

Devil's aren't real...are they?

I took a deep breath and walked in again. He wasn't on the counter, but he was in front of me. I opened my mouth to scream, but he covered my mouth.

"Sorry, Y/N, but I have a job for you."

A/N: Wahhhh! Sorry it have taken sooo long. I've been busy with school and other busy things. I am still working on the other request. Thank you for being so patient. Love you all, and have a good day/night. <3