iii. 'not like you can see shit'

Feeling as her back collided with a somewhat soft surface, Faye's eyes opened softly due to the impact. When she did open her eyes, though, she couldn't see anything but blurs and splotches of color.

"..stabbed me..." She heard amongst the ringing that invaded her ears, her eyes blinking rapidly to try and see what was going on. 

"I should kill you for what you did to me." The ringing that had been in her ears previously had now faded for the most part and the voices that were coming from around the room were definitely more apparent to her. Though, to no avail did her eyesight clear up.

Faye finally snapped into her senses after laying limply on the, what she assumed to be, mattress on the floor, shooting up from where she lay abruptly. Immediately backing up and into the wall behind her, she still couldn't see much besides the blur that slightly represented a man in front of her.

Though, his face was distorted-- unless he was wearing a mask.

"Jesus, you both did a number on me." The man, who she assumed brought her in here, grunted, the bed in front of her indenting heavily due to a new presence on it. "You see what you did to me?" The voice continued, a blurry figure that Faye assumed as an arm in front of her eye sight.

To no avail did her eyes move whatsoever, the man's fingers dancing in front of her eyes. "Not like you can see shit." His gruff voice continued, one of his fingers swirling around her nose softly. 

The girl stayed completely silent, not wanting to give the man the satisfaction of a reaction out of her. "I know you're scared. But I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. What I said about killing you--" He began, watching as her eyes stayed in the same place they had been the entire time and her lips were still sealed.

"I was angry, is all. You both did a number on my arm. But I'm not gonna hold it against you." The man that sat on the end of the mattress moved himself closer to her, Faye refusing to move out of pure spite and even a bit of fear, despite if she showed it or not. 

Seeing as the blurs that were most likely fingers and a hand came closer to her face, Faye's hand shot up and reached for his wrist before he could reach her. The girl's hand hardly made it around his wrist in time, causing his other hand to shoot toward hers' and tear it off of his.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, you don't have to be scared." He continued, his hand still around her wrist and the other beginning to move the short locks of hair from her face so he could get a better look at her. 

Though, despite the fact that Faye was indeed a girl and not a boy as The Grabber expected, he didn't do anything about it. He still saw her however he pleased, and in all honesty, it wasn't very appealing to Faye to be seen as a boy by the man in front of her. 

"Nothing bad is going to happen here. On that I give my word." He continued, his blurred hand going up and putting up two fingers to swear on his word. "You like soda? Hm? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go get you a soda."