iv. 'i just wanted to look at you.'

While Finney was busy trying yell for help, Faye took it as her chance to further examine the room that they had been stuck in. Prior to her short search, she had no idea that there was even a bathroom here-- if you could consider it to even be a bathroom. All it was was a short hallway leading up to a toilet and a few rolled up carpets on the floor next to it. 

Meanwhile in the other part of the room, Finney's shouts came to a halt and faint footsteps could be heard. Faye, curious as ever as to why Finney suddenly stopped yelling, made her way into the room with a mattress to find Finney glancing up at a window grate. 

He suddenly began jumping up and trying to latch his hands around the ledge, and to no avail did he succeed. 

"You-- whatever your name is-- do you think you can reach that?" The blonde boy questioned quietly after his numerous failed attempts, turning around and nodding toward her softly. With a shrug, Faye made her way around Finney and began jumping as high as she could. Her hand momentarily latched around the ledge, though, soon dropped once again. 

"Stop, stop, stop it. If anyone could have broken that window they would have. Robin would have done it." Finney muttered before Faye could try again, watching as she turned around and toward him. The boy sat himself down on the mattress, and reluctantly with a sigh, Faye made her way over next to him. She glanced over at his face, seeing that his eyes were still focused on the ground. "We're not getting out of here."

Sighing softly, Faye turned her head so her eyes were now trained on the ground in front of her. Before she could say anything, though, the phone began ringing behind them, despite what the man had been saying about it not working. 

Both of them turned toward it, Faye being the one to stand up first and make her way over to it. Finney stood up alongside her, standing next to the receiver as she picked it up. 

"Hello?" Faye questioned quietly, holding it up to her ear. Though, when nothing came through, she began moving her hand to the receiver to hang it up once again and assumed that it was 'static electricity' like the man had said, despite the fact Faye knew she shouldn't believe anything he said.

But when a quiet clattering noise came through the phone faintly, she moved it back to her ear and awaited somebody's voice to come through. "Hello?" Faye asked once again, wondering if they hadn't heard the first time.

This time, when no answer came through, Faye hung it up fully onto the receiver. Finney sighed quietly, figuring that there wasn't much left that they could do. He made his way onto the bed and assured that he was on a side as to where Faye could still fit, laying down and and trying his best to get some sleep. Reluctantly, Faye made her way next to him and tried to lay down on the uncomfortable bed as well, seeing as Finney turned around to face her.

"What's your name?" Finney's voice was quieter than it had been normally due to the short amount of space between them. Faye sighed softly, turning onto her back and thinking about whether or not she wanted to tell the boy anything about her.