♥︎𝟶... 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞,𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙♥︎

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 

𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 

𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸?"

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟺 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝟷𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍.

   𝗔 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿, it seemed they gotten lost in the forest with soggy fur and their tail was dragged on the ground. He shivers by his slight wet fur that drips water droplets, a harsh wind makes him flinch and shiver more by the coldness.

   He whimpers as he tries to look up to see dark clouds covering the sky's. His eyes widens by a loud BOOM along with a flash of light.

   That caused him to quicken his pace to look for shelter, his eyes darts to a cave, feeling hesitant he runs towards it the second another boom strikes.

   He stumbles in as rain comes down hard sounding like small pebbles on the trees and ground, he breathes heavily as he looks out the rain coming down hard, his ears lowers down as he walks deeper into the cave and sit down.

   He winces at the pain on his back when he rest against a rock. Whimpering feeling the cold surface on his back but it made him feel ease, though it would've been fine if that was the only body part that's cold...