𝟷𝟷... 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟~❤︎

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐽𝑢𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠~

𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑!

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑈𝑆~

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ꨄ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝟝. 𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘆

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, you were in shock and fearful of what's happening as people all scattered and run.

   You rub your arm nervously as you gulped.

"Meteors are shooting stars, we shouldn't be running! We should be making wishes!"

   Amy said excitedly, your facial expression remains the same as you look at her.

"I wish for a pony."

"And I wish we/you take cover."

   Both you and Sonic said at the same time. Sonic grabs her as you guys all run down the stairs from a meteor that crashes at your guys spot, you guys hid underneath a building. 

   You did take a small glance at Sonic and Amy to see how close they are, making you look away slowly to look at the chaos feeling a bit heart broken. 

   You peek behind a pillar of the building to search for any injured villagers.

"Should I use my meteor defense system?"

"You have a meteor defense system?"

   You were quit shocked too. You perk up hearing a small yell, you turn to see a villager with a BURNING ARM??

"STICKS TAKE COVER FOR ME OKAY, THANKS BYE!!"

"Wait Y/N!"

   Your friends call out your name as you run back out. You dodged a small meteor that crashed beside you and another. Sticks watches you and gets her defense ready and hit away a big meteor that was about to hit where you were at.